Reviews for The Perfect Love Confession
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 5/21
Oh my goshhhhhh ahahahahaha tell me you have a fic of naruto just making pick up lines and confessions for sasuke pleaseeeeee these are hilarious xDDDDD
cookiea2b3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
'Sasuke, I luuuuuuuurve you...'
*That had me laughing out loud )
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ahaha! Naruto... So perverted lol
M1th chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Your one-shots are simply the best. And this one doesn't disappoint. XD Hahahahahaa. Naruto has such terribly perverted confessions.
Astrophel Thracius chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LOL as in it made me laugh ahahaha
irene namikaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2012

LOL
nonameeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
... I think I love you.
anacoana chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
XD That was amazing!...I seriously need to attempt to read the dictionary again, becuase everytime I review something, I always end up using 'amazing' and/or 'awesome'. But yours is both! Hehe, Naruto really does suck at writing love confessions. I love his comeback when Sasuke says he's weird though. I just say thank you and leave it at that. Great story!
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wahahahahaha! Hey, he should've gone with the 'roses are red...' thing...hahaha, totally awesome!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
this was just randomly funy hehehe
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wacky, funny, and kinda awesome too. XD Love it!
EGObooster chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
How the heck do you manage writing something so IC, hilariously funny, original and simply brilliant using only 313 words? I don't think anyone else on can do that, it's an amazing ability (I'm jealous XD).
EGObooster chapter 1 . 2/18/2010