Reviews for Daydreams come true
RynUhara chapter 37 . 6/11
Oh my gosh, this fic is amazing. I read it all within the last two hours and just UGH.
Please continue on.
I understand the need for inspiration, but AISKHDJ!
I just love IchiRuki in this.
So good! 3
James Adriaen chapter 3 . 3/30
You put problem 6 instead of 7
renber chapter 1 . 1/5
i love it
Rukia's Reflection chapter 37 . 11/8/2014
Great chapter! Sorry it took me so long to read and review. This semester is killing me! I don't know if I've said before, but you are being highly successful at showing the different viewpoints-not many authors can do this effectively. Well done!
badkidoh chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
good chapter.
Colubra chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter. I thought it was a very good insight, so good it showed things from a very plausible perspective which I never actually considered. Hope you're gonna do more with him :)
Colubra chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
This chapter was unexpectedly nice. You've improved :-)
ooooooOOoooooO chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Omg this lemon was soooo hooking I would love to be Ichigo here :p nah just kidding but actually telling the truth, hot hot hot!

Somewhat I was thinking that Rukia would never start something like this though, and am a little bit sad that it wasn't ichigo who decided to win Rukia's heart first , but Rukia helping him with Gus erection in the first chapter , I really would like to see ichigo hooking on Rukia first :P more IchiRuki lemons please!
oooooOooooo chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Well I love this story I love IchiRuki support it 100000 % and I don't like IchiHime at all, bur don't you think OrihIme is acting like bi*h here? I mean asking uryu to teach ichigo? That looks like ur humiliating her, I mean really, OrihIme would never do smthg like this she s too pure, too innocent
As I said I do not like IchiHime, but is it possible to write IchiRuki without showing how stupid OrihIme is, because I like her and it is sad, because it was very good w
ith very good IchiRuki lemons , but that OrihIme moment is just now, why can't you write story without her? :/ I hope I will not see more OrihIme bitching about ichigo it is annoying!
oooooOo chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was so ... Hot !
Natsunoha chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
LoL Waiting for more ichiruki moment...
badkidoh chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
yet another great chapter.
I hoping to some more Ichigo or Rukia pov later.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
I agree. Momo gets on my nerves about as much as Orihime. Great chapter! You couldn't tell that you don't like her. I think you really captured what must have been going through her mind during this part of the arc
Guest chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
Do another of chad an tatsuki pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssseeeee . In my opinion I think you captured chads thoughts rather well :) it was also very um...how you say, romantic when I read tatsuki's point of view.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
Chads parents aren't human. Their actually shinigami(mother) and hollow(father) I even have proof of who they are. But the father was yammy and the mother was the woman from the royal guard. Hikifune.