Reviews for Daydreams come true
renber chapter 1 . 1/5
i love it
Rukia's Reflection chapter 37 . 11/8/2014
Great chapter! Sorry it took me so long to read and review. This semester is killing me! I don't know if I've said before, but you are being highly successful at showing the different viewpoints-not many authors can do this effectively. Well done!
badkidoh chapter 37 . 10/30/2014
good chapter.
Colubra chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter. I thought it was a very good insight, so good it showed things from a very plausible perspective which I never actually considered. Hope you're gonna do more with him :)
Colubra chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
This chapter was unexpectedly nice. You've improved :-)
ooooooOOoooooO chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Omg this lemon was soooo hooking I would love to be Ichigo here :p nah just kidding but actually telling the truth, hot hot hot!

Somewhat I was thinking that Rukia would never start something like this though, and am a little bit sad that it wasn't ichigo who decided to win Rukia's heart first , but Rukia helping him with Gus erection in the first chapter , I really would like to see ichigo hooking on Rukia first :P more IchiRuki lemons please!
oooooOooooo chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Well I love this story I love IchiRuki support it 100000 % and I don't like IchiHime at all, bur don't you think OrihIme is acting like bi*h here? I mean asking uryu to teach ichigo? That looks like ur humiliating her, I mean really, OrihIme would never do smthg like this she s too pure, too innocent
As I said I do not like IchiHime, but is it possible to write IchiRuki without showing how stupid OrihIme is, because I like her and it is sad, because it was very good w
ith very good IchiRuki lemons , but that OrihIme moment is just now, why can't you write story without her? :/ I hope I will not see more OrihIme bitching about ichigo it is annoying!
oooooOo chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was so ... Hot !
Natsunoha chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
LoL Waiting for more ichiruki moment...
badkidoh chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
yet another great chapter.
I hoping to some more Ichigo or Rukia pov later.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
I agree. Momo gets on my nerves about as much as Orihime. Great chapter! You couldn't tell that you don't like her. I think you really captured what must have been going through her mind during this part of the arc
Guest chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
Do another of chad an tatsuki pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssseeeee . In my opinion I think you captured chads thoughts rather well :) it was also very um...how you say, romantic when I read tatsuki's point of view.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
Chads parents aren't human. Their actually shinigami(mother) and hollow(father) I even have proof of who they are. But the father was yammy and the mother was the woman from the royal guard. Hikifune.
adamxero chapter 33 . 7/18/2012
Actually personally I hate Renji still do, it was his first impression for me beating up Rukia even though they where friends who does that, also Renji causes more damage than he does help in the SS arc, think about what more than relay the news that Rukia's execution time has been forwarded and run off with Rukia.

While he was one of the people who brought Rukia back to SS where she was going to be executed he knew she was that was the punishment for all transfer of powers then when Ichigo arrived the one person who had a chance of saving her what does he do tries to kill him and fails then begs Ichigo to help. Then he trained for Bankai big woop it did nothing he got raped by Byakuya almost effortlessly while Ichigo got Byakuya to the point where if he wanted to he could of killed him.

And now my last point Ichigo was the one who saved Rukia straight out since even though he threw Rukia at Renji he still failed the job of running away granted it was from Aizen but still it's the principle.

To this day I still feel nothing but hatred for Renji I've never understood why people find him goodlucking either he's nothing special if anything the tattoos and hair puts people off.

Sorry for that rant just my thoughts on the character I hate most in all of bleach.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 35 . 2/14/2012
Great chapter! And just in case I'm eligible for choosing, I pick Byakuya. I want to read exactly what was going through his mind while he was fighting Ichigo.