Reviews for Gotta Run
A chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Ok Chapter 6 was different but still good. Keep up the good work.
anonymous chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Just stumbled across this and read it in one go. Loved it! WRite more, please.
blackmare chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I've been checking this one every day, loving it, and it keeps getting better.

House's jealousy of Anton is just perfect, as is Wilson's emerging boredom with his new, perfectly good friend. The scene at Smoky Joe's, the piano, everything-wow. Thanks for giving me something to do while the show's actual writers decide whether House and Wilson will ever be friends again.

Mare
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
YAY!

I loved this chapter in more ways than I can say. The image of House playing the piano was beautiful, and I loved Wilson's reflections on House.

The last paragraph really struck me, where Wilson talks about how House doesn't understand the effect he has on people, only knows that they will someday leave. I feel like that rings very true or House's perspective, that he really thinks that everyone will, eventually, leave.

I hope the next chapter continues in the Smokey Joe's setting, maybe shows the reactions of Foreman, a little more of Wilson, and House. Like I said, loved this chappie, can't wait for the next one!

And God, this review was long. :D
Enfleurage chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
What an incredible chapter. The last half of it - Wilson's thoughts - was such an incredibly insight into House's character and such excellent writing that I think the show's creators might be jealous.

Excellent insight into Wilson as well.

Bravo
mikesh chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Wow that's really good. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what happens next.
WayLowHalo chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Wow, this one was very well thought out and very well written. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
10miles chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Best chapter so far, well written lady! ( and : do I spot a fellow pianist? So true, can't hide what you feel when you play..)
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
YOU ARE NOW MY GOD.

For the longest time, I've been thinking about a "what if House plays/used to play piano in a club, and one of the ducklings found out?". And you brought it up, and now I love you. Can we please have a scene where House is dragged by this wonderful 'Whitey' character (who I love, BTW) to the club, along with everyone else, and House is forced to play? Because if you do, I will love you forever and ever and ever.
Tidwell chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
What a fun story! Please keep going.
BethTX chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
“Quick,” hissed Wilson. “Have him stuffed.”

Priceless line! So House having a life outside the hospital...intriguing. Do I sense some Wilson jealousy on tap? Good chapter!
mikesh chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Hmm this is getting interesting. It's going to suck to see it end so soon. Any chance of a sequel?
WayLowHalo chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Oh, that's pretty cool. Looking forward to the next chappie!
Renify chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Love it so far. Can't wait for the update.
fox4mel chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Wow! New insight into the life of our favorite doctor - glad to see Wilson isn't the only one hanging out with someone else!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »