Reviews for Gotta Run
WayLowHalo chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Aw, poor House, faking a cell phone call to get out of the conversation. It sucks for him that Chase showed up right after he left, why couldn't he have picked Foreman or Cameron? LOL, update soon!
mikesh chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
That's funny. Hosue being jealous? That's one u nver think you'll see. Keep up the good work.
BethTX chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
Ew, chocolate chip sausage pancakes! LOL. This is great. Jealous!House is one of my buttons, so keep it up!
WayLowHalo chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Aw, it's kinda sad cuz we know House likes running but here he is trying to act like it doesn't matter. Still, good job, update soon!
michael richards chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is a cute story about loneliness and showing kind of a soft side to House that you rarely get to see.
mikesh chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Still good can't wait to see what's in store for the guys. Keep up the good work.
mikesh chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Hey good. So what? This new doctor is going to be some weirdo that's after one of the guys or something? Keep up the good work.
Tidwell chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
This is good. House and Wilson are very much in character and I like the jealousy without slash aspect. Excellent snark! Keep going.
10miles chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I'm liking this :)
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
O, looks good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more!
BethTX chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Thank you! Thank you for taking us back to the day when the H/W friendship was fun instead of this Vogler rehash the writers are trying to shove down our throats. *ahem* What I mean is, I'm enjoying the banter here, very true to character. This looks like a story I can enjoy while waiting for the idiots who're writing the show to finish Vogler 2 and let us get back to the way it was. Nah, I'm not bitter. More soon, please?
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Don't see how you can classify it as angst when I was giggling through most of it. Lovely little story to get through the lonely times.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3