Reviews for No Death In This Life
Sneakers4night chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow that was WOW I liked it alot! It made me cry!
AtomicFire chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
So Kim is dead or near dead and it's only the beginning for Ron. And Yori is involved as well. Sucks to be part of a prophecy.

Thanks for the great read!
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Okay, take breath. Interesting story. Couple of things. I don't know how scared Kim would be. I mean she has faced down a lot of things. I do know she is afraid of mutant cockroachs. I don't know if it is real but continue on. Death fics require an extra touch and I hope you do well with this one.

The Captain
cpneb chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I'm feeling a catch somewhere in this...

The movement back and forth between the time periods works, and the scenes are well put-together.

No hate; I'm just hoping that you fed that plot bunny well and it can protect you: you may have several fans coming after you, and they'll have Yori's fans with them...

Hopefully, this is a Kim-cooking bad dream... ...cpneb
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
No torches and pitchforks here, just kudos for good writing.

Thanks for the great read!
RI100014 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
No I don't hate you but you better have a better explanation than having watched a "History of Violence" before writing this. I say that because I just finished it on cable and this piece has its tone. If that's the case, those fuckers are going to wish they were never born. Because they're about to see the shit run through their guts, on the outside. Awaiting Ron's nervious breakdown, his psychotic episode and if he can learn to live again after all this is over. Because this here can make a man kill, down a bottle then fucking blow his brains all over the wall.

Till then...adios.