Reviews for The Elevator Factor
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
If this is your kind of fluff, then heck yeah, I want more stories like this! Did that give away how much I love it? I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Phoebsfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really enjoyed the plot of this story and liked the idea behind it, but it would have benefited greatly by being looked over by a great beta. There are a lot of grammatical errors or simple typos that could have been caught. Some of them a little jarring. That said however, I did enjoy this and look forward to reading more from you.
osulover chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Loved it!
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
amazing.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
great fluffy story you have there! I really loved it!
Gabreya chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Whoa! I'm getting hot right now! CLOIS is way more hotter than CLANA! I must say, this is great and sensational! R!
BICaRdiBrEeZa chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Awesome one-shot! I've been reading all your fiction since i stumbled across the Dark Dalliance yesterday and i have to say that this didn't disappoint! :-D
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
ABSOLUTELY!

*squeals of pure delight*
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
yes...i lov clois! clois rules!
Hanneli chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
*Sigh* I've had this one favourited for months, just so you know. Still hot even at the 20somethingth re-read.

Just out of curiosity... do you happen to watch Grey's Anatomy. LOL- kind of reminded me of the "aphrodisiac elevator".
The Randomist chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hottest one-shot I've ever read. I mean I've read "intenser" (is that a word?) but they weren't Clois, so they weren't as HOT!

More oneshots would definitely be appreciated.
becca582 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
nice. i love it
Misskaite chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
hell yeah i want more! great job! i loved it

Katheren
Tru Constantine chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh wow. This one was amazing. I'm so happy I went back and read your older fics. This one needs a sequal!
pnoytecknix chapter 1 . 3/15/2007