Reviews for Gardenia
katara1027 chapter 1 . 5/15
I LOVE this fanfic! It's well written and it has great character development. I love the fact that the "bad guys" and "good guys" have backstories that explain their behaviors.

This is the second time that I have read this fanfic for the second time and I have fell in love with it for a second time. I would like to thank you for giving me insperation for my zelda fanfic that I am writting.

I know this is a long shot, but I would LOVE for you to finish this fanfic. It has SO much potential. I would really love to see how it all turns out.
katara1027 chapter 20 . 5/14
I LOVE this story. Its well written and a lot of characters have a great character developement. It's also nice to see that the "bad guys" have backstories that explain their bahaviors. This is the second time that Ive read this and I have fell in love with this fanfic all over again! You've given me inspiration for my own fanfic. Thank you!

I know this may be a long shot, but I would REALLY love for you to continue the story. It would be great to see how it all truns out.
MoonSpiritGuardian chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
I have been reading your stories and I must say, you have true talent. Some characters are a bit OC, but I like how you make them, especially Marth and Samus, a pairing I have started to like, thanks to you! Anyways, I love this story, it makes me feel a lot for the characters. I love the angst and drama in this, I'm a real sucker for these kind of stories. When you find the passion to write again, I hope you will come back to post a new chapter and it will be worth the wait.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Why didnt you finish? Its a brilliant and heart warming story coming to a great part where link was opening up. Please make more for your fans
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Why won't you continue
Meowkerz chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
My goodness! I'm with Guest here! Just when Link was opening up and the story was getting even gooder! But hey, I don't mean to pester you as why you decided to put this amazing novel on a hiatus, but hopefully we can see you gracefully type up another chapter in their lit up world. Great job on this story, I bow to you, honestly!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Please update really soon! It looks like you haven't updated in 3 years, but I'd love to see how an awesome story like this ends! Looks like Link is starting to slowly open up! Can't wait!
Total Romance Fan chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
Aww! Way to go Peach! Don't let those bitches in the MRL club ruin your happiness!
Total Romance Fan chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
Does Link really have to be so rude? I knew that Marth and Samus would get paired together! Also that Peach and Roy, and Link and Zelda! Can't wait to see how their research goes!
Total Romance Fan chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
I swear that Megan could be related to the Evil King! Get over it honey, I'll spell it out for you. NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! So stop trying to ruin lives! .
Total Romance Fan chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
I thought that this chapter over all was very funny and entertaining
Total Romance Fan chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Get over it! Their not gonna fall for stupid, stalkers, like you Megan or any other bitches in the MRL club! Jeez talk about desperate, conniving girls... Sorry for cussing but someone needs to tell them the truth. .
Total Romance Fan chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Awesome story! Although I wish that Zelda didn't have to be so clueless about everything. Jeez you'd think that a princess would know a thing or two.
starderp chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
It's fun to read a story about high school when one is still in high school himself. Despite reading stories I deeply enjoy, I usually tend to shy away when it comes to writing reviews. But then I read your blog about why you stopped updating for a period of time and couldn't help but to think of how other authors get dissuaded from continuing a story when they lack inspiration or simply don't have time to do so. Instead of receiving inspiration, they receive pressure, and ideas often become different for the worse because of the latter. I'm not saying your case is something common and by no means do I mean any offense from it, but I know that some can relate to how it feels. I can't say for sure how much you want to continue this story, but like many others, I place my faith in you deciding what is the best thing to do. Because obvious-truth-be-told, this story wouldn't be here without the author.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story not only because it includes one of my personal favorite pairings (though I'll admit, it's a big factor. Ahh, sucker for romance...), but also because this story seems different. No doubt some people know what I speak of when I say there are some stories that are somewhat similar to this, but I'm sure that this story, regardless of how slow it's progressed, is one of their top favorites. Again, I have absolutely no idea what you have possibly planned for this, but I think I'll look forward to what is decided next.
Rigstig chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Update this story. I demand it.