Reviews for Like to a Silver Bow
Perfection
chrs chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Love it. And your portrayal of Slade was perfect, I thought. D
TIRN33 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
wow , thiis storyy qavee mee thaa chills xD lmfaoo .
Peeta's Lover chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
You NEED to finish this with some more INTIMATE ROMANCE, if you get what I mean;) Still a great job!
agenderalien chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
:D

:D

I am very pleased with this _

Good writing, nice flow, and as always, Sladin is amazing. Ah.
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I really like how you handle Robin/Nightwing and Slade's relationship and interaction with one another. I think the key to writing this couple is all in subtlety, and clever wordplay of course.
jinxgirl5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, that was so amazing! It was just...just...*head explodes from not being able to find the right words*. I really wish you'd continue this one. It could pass as a one-shot, but the hint of cliffhanger makes me want to latch on!
Little Miss Molly chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
...I haven't read it yet. I'm hesitant to review so quickly, because once I do, I can't review again. Though I'm certain I'll enjoy this fic.

I just had to say:

GREATEST. STORY. OPENING. EVER.
Kyme chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
*shudders and melts into mound of sticky fangirl goo* Oh God. The Slade/Nightwing dynamic is SO sexy. Seriously. Slade... and his voice... and him... I love your story mate. It's hot, even without the prawn.
Ramen II chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
m this made me shiver _ haha, this was very cleverly written... and i'm not sure why i say that... because i think that's the point... but you got more no-how from this story that you realise and that's why it's clever

(_ love Slade hesitating! btw)

But still, i like this because it wasn't just a story about Nightwing cuffed to a post... it was definatly more.

Aside from the fact that it was very 'distracting' trying to read when imagining slade leaning over a utility post, cuffed to Nightwing. My favourite line... the first two actually _ quite the awomse and made me laugh

lol... see proof of laugh!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
O! Does this continue?
The Alice of Shredd chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh man. Another great pairing, intriguingly sexy with perfectly-described movements... and yet, it's so short!

I envy your talent, you have /no/ idea.

I adore the fact that Slade hesitated in taking off Nightwing's mask. It's like, "Do I really want to do this?" because it would take, err, something (their relationship?) to the 'next level,' or maybe make things more personal... I don't know what I'm talking about. But it was so good!

“A lot of you has grown.” Best. Line. EVER.

'...as though Slade might change his mind and snatch it away again.' Yes! Keep him chained up! Say his name again! Call his hair (gigglesnort) pretty!

Actually, it really makes me wonder how he got chained on to the post in the first place. Uh, Slade with an unconscious Nightwing...? (laughs)

Another favorite, definitely.
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh, lovely.

It is so dark, and the chaaracterization is so perfect.

You have captured the scene with wonderful dialogue and an end that leaves you wondering.

Good job.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Beautiful. Like I always say, the next best thing to a SladeRobin, is a SladeNightwing.