Reviews for Primal
7.4kHP Centaur Warrior chapter 33 . 5/21
not just sexual themes, smut every chapter
israfel00 chapter 33 . 5/13
Late to House and the Hameron ship and I've been gorging on all Hameron fics I can find. This is one of the best. The scene with Cameron and Houses scar is just...it is the most beautifully erotic scene. Ever. For any couple. You are taking the fundamental hangup of House and...making it something amazing. You write Cameron and House brilliantly in all your fics but this one is superb. Thank you.
Clavyus chapter 33 . 4/6
Great story. Sweet, sexy, very well written.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 1/15
Old ship. Old fic. Hot sex. Really amazing writing!
HappyVicodinPill chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
мроан
Intemperance24 chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
good story.. laughed like crazy at infidelity boy wonder
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I know this is an older story, but I just found it (rewatching old House seasons and rekindled my Hameron addiction) and I'm just...I'm completely, overwhelmingly, in love with this story. It is absolutely fantastic. Every detail, every picture painted...head over heels crazy about.

I'm on chapter 18 right now - reading on my iPad and couldn't for the life of me remember my password so had to pull out my computer as soon as I was able to tear myself away... I just... ASFAJLSD # #$! Absolutely adore it...and I haven't even finished it. Again, absolutely fabulous so far!
Aleina Tempest chapter 31 . 6/16/2013
I can't even express how much I love this story
Aleina Tempest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow! Hot hot hot! Definitely hooked lol
DayDreamer077 chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
So I've been rereading stories. Hmm!
manahappy chapter 33 . 10/19/2010
I read some House/Cameron fics before this one and "Primal" for the moment is the best for me and would be just perfect but... yeah unfortunately there is 'but'. For me everything in this story is great except for the pre-anal sex scene because I think that it was really disturbing... That she was so nervous and didn't want it and despite that, House was so adamant to do it... :/

What can I say, I must search some more :D and I'll start with reading the rest of your stories :). I love your writing style and the veracity of every character, especially House's.

Keep up the good job :)
dulcemaria413 chapter 33 . 10/15/2010
Absolutely one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. I started and could not stop. Sweet, Sexy, sensual, erotic, tender, intimate, lovely, those words are not even enough to begin to describe as to how enthralling and amazing your story is.
hfspc chapter 33 . 8/24/2010
I had to sign up for a username just so I could comment on this fabulous story. I've read fanfic for many different shows, and this is quite simply the best I've ever read. I can't tell you how many cold showers were needed to get through the entire thing. Would love to read more. I'm going to check out your other stories now. Great job!
Pyewacket75 chapter 33 . 4/21/2010
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! You are an AMAZING writer and I couldnt stop reading it from beginning to end.
CarineM chapter 32 . 4/19/2010
great journey: touching, funny and sexy! amazing job