Reviews for Primal
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I know this is an older story, but I just found it (rewatching old House seasons and rekindled my Hameron addiction) and I'm just...I'm completely, overwhelmingly, in love with this story. It is absolutely fantastic. Every detail, every picture painted...head over heels crazy about.

I'm on chapter 18 right now - reading on my iPad and couldn't for the life of me remember my password so had to pull out my computer as soon as I was able to tear myself away... I just... ASFAJLSD # #$! Absolutely adore it...and I haven't even finished it. Again, absolutely fabulous so far!
Aleina Tempest chapter 31 . 6/16/2013
I can't even express how much I love this story
Aleina Tempest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow! Hot hot hot! Definitely hooked lol
DayDreamer077 chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
So I've been rereading stories. Hmm!
manahappy chapter 33 . 10/19/2010
I read some House/Cameron fics before this one and "Primal" for the moment is the best for me and would be just perfect but... yeah unfortunately there is 'but'. For me everything in this story is great except for the pre-anal sex scene because I think that it was really disturbing... That she was so nervous and didn't want it and despite that, House was so adamant to do it... :/

What can I say, I must search some more :D and I'll start with reading the rest of your stories :). I love your writing style and the veracity of every character, especially House's.

Keep up the good job :)
dulcemaria413 chapter 33 . 10/15/2010
Absolutely one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. I started and could not stop. Sweet, Sexy, sensual, erotic, tender, intimate, lovely, those words are not even enough to begin to describe as to how enthralling and amazing your story is.
hfspc chapter 33 . 8/24/2010
I had to sign up for a username just so I could comment on this fabulous story. I've read fanfic for many different shows, and this is quite simply the best I've ever read. I can't tell you how many cold showers were needed to get through the entire thing. Would love to read more. I'm going to check out your other stories now. Great job!
Pyewacket75 chapter 33 . 4/21/2010
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story! You are an AMAZING writer and I couldnt stop reading it from beginning to end.
CarineM chapter 32 . 4/19/2010
great journey: touching, funny and sexy! amazing job
NomadicQuill chapter 32 . 12/3/2009
I just finished this story in three days, only taking breaks when my head smacked the keyboard or when my stomach punched me for food, and Holy. Crap. That was amazing. Not only was every sex scene fresh and interesting to read (something I know is hard to do) but you took their relationship through a realistic progression, not shying away from...well anything. I know I'm late for discovering this but I am glad I did. Keep writing and can't wait to see what you write next.

Putting my shameless fangirl away now lol.
aggiefan007 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
dude i just blew off studying for my biology a.p. quiz because i couldn't stop reading this i was addicted! I've read some of your other stories too and i must say that you are a wonderful writer! great job. i am gonna read this one all over again!

-Ace
CMW2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is one of the best Hameron full lengths on here. Dirty, sexy, and sweet all at once. It's also a good story to read to take one's mind off of the new plot lines. Most of them sucked and I stopped watching the show in favor of being on here. Hopefully, season 6 will be better and if not, well, I'm glad that's there's you and the other writers that can keep our ship floating.

Hameron owns. Period.

CMW2
rosamarina chapter 33 . 5/15/2009
one of my all time favorites! Thank you.
Tortall101 chapter 33 . 5/5/2009
What a wonderful story - emotion and action beautifully blended together and a really original 'everyone finds out' moment too. I liked the epilogue too.
JackSam chapter 33 . 4/21/2009