Reviews for Conviction
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"Just because I have more brain cells than Luke doesn't mean I'm omniscient."
Okay, I seriously think I just favorited your story for this line.
But all joking aside, this is a wonderful oneshot. I especially like how you portrayed the Colonel-as well as gave him the excuse of alcohol for his more emotional moment.
Thank you.
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Your story's so touchy ... I know Jade and Anise's relationship is like this. They look like a father and his daughter, I think.

You make the moment.

I love this! Fave.

(Err, btw, I'm an Indonesian, so sorry for the bad English.)
KaUiA chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
oooh, is Jade planning to tease Luke tomottow? Rather, blackmail the guy?
RosieG.9012 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is probably my favorite of your stories. I could totally see this scene happening, and it's very sweet _ Keep up the good work!
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
We wonder why Jade never gets drunk? Oh well, Jade helped solve Anise's problem, didn't he?
Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
VERY in-character. I loved it. Amazing job!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
lolz These Jade and Anise fanfictions are cute! .
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
SQUUE! Amazing! I love fatherly Jade and Anise! That's the main thing in my story so far! I can't explain how much I liked this story! The writin style and writing itself was impeccabe and the personailties were right on! It's jus too amazing! You're awesome!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Okay, you know what? THIS is now officially the REAL Chesidonia scene. I had been told before hand that the scene between Luke and Tear in Chesidonia was like the equivalent to those in Flanoir in ToS, but it was disappointing (even if the ending did make up for it...).

THIS is the cute little stuffies we wanted to see between Luke and Tear! THIS is the emotion we wanted from scene upon the Alboire! THIS is...

...well, pretty frikkin' amazing, as always.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
WOnderfully cute story! I just want to hug it! The father-daughter relationship you paint in this fic is so adorable and still completely IC. The references to what Luke and Tear might be doing are funny and I can just imagine Jade chuckling to himself at the youngsters and their emotional hormones. Anise sleeping with Tokunaga is very interesting. She fights with and sleeps with for comfort a mismatched doll. If I were a shrink I'd have a fielday with that.
Omniflyer chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
You do a remarkable job of pulling off the father/daughter relationship between the two... really well done.
PacWoman chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
THat was really amazing. It was so discriptive and life like, I felt as if I was actually there. I love the way that you portrayed their relationship and everyone was perfectly in character. So much so that I could imagine all of this happening in the game.
ex favilla chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was very descriptive! It was like you acctually took the exact personality of Jade and Anise and juxt threw it into the text, It was amazing!

Maybe it's just my obsession for Jade. . .

Nah, I'm sure. :D

I found it a cute oneshot. I think Jade's really like a subsitute father for Anise.

I hope to see more from you!

Ari-chan (Arikai) Emiya Belnada
Nijuu chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow, that was a really good story! I think it might be my favorite so far, but I don't know. You're really good at making the characters act like they're supposed to, and not totally OOC like I do. Then again, I haven't had enough experience with the game. So keep it up, I really love your stories!

~ Nakoya
Picup chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I have a feeling that the Author Notes was directed towards me... xP

It was the fan arts I say.. FAN ARTS D:

Uhm, moving on.

Yay! I've been basically waiting for another Fan Fiction from you Griffinkhan x)

And excellent once more D Yay for Jade and Anise Fatherly-daughterly relationship~ :3