Reviews for Mayflies: Interlude
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 8/26
Oh, god this and the other it goes with are so good! Knowing what we know that happens though, it makes my heart hurt a little bit. GOD, i miss ROGAN! Read ya Later ;)
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
VERY cute! :))
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
that was really really, good. you are a fantastic writer. i have just about know words, i even got a little teary eyed at the end. great job.

-JoPo
mccffee11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I have to agree with Kathleen above... i do hope the writers follow tht plan...good...please write some more...
Stein chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I love this.. the way you write them together. It's cute, mature, and thank god there's no cheesie-ness to speak of. you rock!
Empress of La la la Land chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
HAH! Told you I was gonna be your groupie! You can't hide... See that shadowy figure outside your window? Yup thats me waving at you) I already reviewed you at BWR but I'm actually in love with this story. I wanna marry it. Please? Ok I know I'm getting creepy, I'll stop, I promise and no, I'm not crossing my fingers! Geez)) Anyway, I'm super duper hyper, mostly cause your story but very hyper in general! I really need to lay off the candy...

*Glomps* Lots and lots of love,

Elisabetha
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Fantastic. Even just the photos before you got to the really smutty stuff was totally hot. I loved the end bit with Logan's thoughts. So sweet. And I LOVED that you alluded to the future work dork conversation.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Great sequel to your one shot. I wish the show has more Rogan moments.
obsessornews56 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow! You are a really really great writer! I mean only a great writer would be able to write a scene like that and not seem slutty and bad. (can't think of the right word) Keep up the good work!
Ell chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is just perfect! I'm so in love with this story! Great job!
SouthernGirl26 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That was great! You have to write another one please!
D chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I have never read something so perfect...
Kathleen chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I always get a little excited when I see that you have written a new story. This was beautiful. And as cheesy as it makes me feel for admitting it, the ending? Yea, totally teared up a little. We can all only hope that the writers of GG agree with your Tiffany's prediction. Hope to see a third part of this series. It's gorgeous.
predestined chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I loved it hun! *hugs* Just some minor slips in spelling but otherwise it was beautifully written.

The last part was the best part! :D True love *sighs* WRITE MORE! :D:D:D
danzingcutie12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I already posted a review on WITS, but this is just too good not to get another review. I agree with everyone else's comments. You are an amazing writer and I to would like to see another installment! Keep up the great work and keep writing!