Reviews for Memories of Years Gone By
I llikeit
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 19 . 8/13/2012
Looking good so far
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Love it! I don't know why but I've always liked a story within a story. You know Lily telling her son about her year before Hogwarts. Great idea! Wonder if anyone thought of a story like that before in the HP FF? mm. Anyway great job.
spannieren chapter 27 . 7/31/2009
great story :)
Prongsie101 chapter 27 . 6/14/2009
God, that was such a sad ending! In memoryy of Lily and James Potter - May they rest in peace.

I know, i'm being ridiculous, but i really love themm! 3 and Sirius Black.. And Remus Lupin.. xx
Random76 chapter 27 . 12/21/2007
Wow... This story was amazing! Great Job!

I finished reading this in about three days I think, maybe less.

But anyways! I loved the story through and through... You're very good at creating emotions... one or two of the chapters made me cry.

You're a very talented writer :)

Sorry I have only reviewed this chapter... I didn't have much time to review the others because of schoolwork and homework and stuff.

Once again, Awesome story! Well Done :)
NA chapter 27 . 9/23/2007
taylor chapter 27 . 8/27/2007
wow! this story was so good! it was really sad at the end, but i liked it a lot!
FuNkIeXkItTiE chapter 27 . 4/1/2007
ohmygod. i loved your story. the end was so sad though! i'm dfinitely gonna check out your other stories.
Me chapter 27 . 1/1/2007
OMG this was such a good story. It's taken me 3 days to read it(I only read it for a couple of hours the last 3 nights)! I never really expected to read this long of a Harry Potter fanfic but I'm so glad I did. Keep up the writting, it is very good.
Keerthana chapter 23 . 6/13/2006
Just a small thing I noticed, it says in OoTP that Arabella Figg is a Squib. Don't hate me.
lilmisshertfordshire chapter 27 . 4/3/2006
aw!this has got to be one of my favourite fics i have ever read! i love it! i loved how you made it really realistic, and i thought that you got it just right, and i think that thats what lily and james where like.

great job!
lilypassame chapter 27 . 10/27/2005
so

cool!
fanfictionsissy chapter 27 . 8/24/2005
Very very good story. Thank you for a wonderful day of reading. A perfect way to tell the story, by having Lily and James themselves tell it. Just... Amazing. I thought it wicked funny how you portrayed Dung Flecher, and how he really turned out to be. Opposites, huh? :D

I did however, miss the point of the French transfer student that stayed at Lily's. I mean, "the voice" kept telling Lily to see what the girl was doing the night of (I forget what night), but then it all just stopped, and there was no conclusion to that. :(

Well, other than that it was awesome. If you get this review, and if you know at all what really happened with the transfer student, will you give me an email telling me? I would really like to know. Thanks!

~Ally
Iris Belle chapter 27 . 5/1/2005
wow. its a little late for me to review, but i just had to tell you that i am seriously amazed. when i first read about lily and james potters' deaths in the books, i was just like, "oh, poor harry, his parents are dead and he has nowhere to go ..." but now its like .. they were people, too! they had lives, they had friends, they had HARRY ... thank you for showing that to me. you are an incredible writer ]