Reviews for Memories of Years Gone By
Crystal Lily chapter 23 . 4/4/2002
Poor James. His dad dying of a heart attack.
Sehrish chapter 23 . 4/1/2002
thanx for extra chapter. its really suberp.
Stella chapter 23 . 3/31/2002
oh i started reading "It's So Hard To Be Mature"...if i didn't post with the name Stella I did with the name *Sam*...but i like you're writing style )
Feyla chapter 23 . 3/30/2002
Another Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Thanks for telling me that this was up, or I might not have found it for a long time!
Fire Lizid chapter 23 . 3/30/2002
Gak. I'm sorry it's taken SOOOOOO long to review... but I have! And I have only one hing to say.

IT WAS ABSOLUTELY SPLENDIFERIOUS!
FireLily55 chapter 23 . 3/29/2002
oh wow - that was so emotional, you had tears in my eyes! It was simply splendid! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! Cheers!

Love always,

Danielle
zzxm chapter 23 . 3/29/2002
that was a good chapt...poor james! almost everyone behaved as i expected...but IMHO i don't think remus and sirius would just go watch tv with james so upset...but ur the one writing not me... so i'm not complaining...just update quickly!
SexySam chapter 23 . 3/28/2002
wow! i am soooo completely hooked! please keep going otherwise i will die from waiting in anticipation for the next chapter!
SexySam chapter 23 . 3/28/2002
Crazycutee831 chapter 23 . 3/27/2002
yes there are words UTTER BRILLANCE! UR GREAT. i hope james isnt greiving for the rest of the chapter. i think this was a powerful chapter with the whole love thing. great story
Black Laramie chapter 23 . 3/27/2002
i like this story, and i'm really glad you got more out :) aww, that was cute with the whole petals, and love thing aww :oP. well, e-mail me again when you get more out, kay?
Bianca chapter 23 . 3/27/2002
Hey! I was so so so SO happy when the newest chapter came out! It's really good.

U have such a way with words! I can't wait until the next chapter xomes out. Write more!
Meredith chapter 23 . 3/27/2002
aaawwwwwwww how sappy. so does anyone ever find out that james and sirius are anamagi? doubt it. well good chapter, i cant wait for the next one. same with ISDTBM keep writing.
singer chapter 23 . 3/26/2002
that was the sweetest thing ever.

omg i was almost crying. post the next chapter soon
Done Gone Died On Us chapter 22 . 3/26/2002
Thank goodness, I always did think that the three perfect couples thing was too perfect. It also nice that you broke Marie and Sirius up...On to the next chapter...
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »