Reviews for Memories of Years Gone By
Dainty Black Iris chapter 27 . 5/1/2005
wow. its a little late for me to review, but i just had to tell you that i am seriously amazed. when i first read about lily and james potters' deaths in the books, i was just like, "oh, poor harry, his parents are dead and he has nowhere to go ..." but now its like .. they were people, too! they had lives, they had friends, they had HARRY ... thank you for showing that to me. you are an incredible writer ]
SnowKae chapter 27 . 3/22/2005
kool story!
SilverHawk 27 chapter 27 . 2/18/2005
you almost cried? i DID cry! i love J/L stories accept tha end, they without fail make me burst out in tears! this was a truely awsome story!
supercoolstupid111 chapter 24 . 2/6/2005
I would be thrilled to come.
calsax chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
In a way it's sad that a person can't enjoy being with his/her parents. To me home is where they are. Oh, well. Great chapter.
calsax chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
good chapter
Padfoot chapter 27 . 1/28/2005
This was the best fan fiction that I have ever read! I really liked it! I liked it when the marauders played all the pranks.
Dani Siller chapter 27 . 11/16/2004
Woah that was great! That last chapter, particularly the last bit with Sirius and that last line! That was so cool!

It was a perfect way to finish it, even if it sucks that I can't read your work anymore. I read Marauders fanfics all the time and yours is definitely right up in the top of my favourites!
WorldsNo1Actress chapter 6 . 10/17/2004
This is really good! I think that Lily/James stories are really hard to write and you have done an excellent job.

MEEP!
JessiAnne032791 chapter 27 . 10/4/2004
I LOVE that story! Would you mind if i used some ideas for mine? Will you read mine? It's not done yet but i hope it will be as good as yours!
astaf chapter 19 . 10/3/2004
weren't the head boy and girl suppose to have a meeting with all the prefects on the hogwarts express?

where did that part go?

and what happend to james telling the story?
astaf chapter 14 . 10/3/2004
its a good story so far.

i like how its in like a story telling form but then its in an 'actually taking place' form

and, i thought sirius was on the qudditch team and that the McBride's (the family line) were the ones commenting the games?
Christina chapter 27 . 8/30/2004
loved your story...cointinue the good work.
Luver19 chapter 27 . 7/14/2004
OMG i love this! i will be looking out for more of your work
JoeBob1379 chapter 20 . 12/1/2003