Reviews for Memories of Years Gone By
SnowKae chapter 27 . 3/22/2005
kool story!
SilverHawk 27 chapter 27 . 2/18/2005
you almost cried? i DID cry! i love J/L stories accept tha end, they without fail make me burst out in tears! this was a truely awsome story!
supercoolstupid111 chapter 24 . 2/6/2005
I would be thrilled to come.
calsax chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
In a way it's sad that a person can't enjoy being with his/her parents. To me home is where they are. Oh, well. Great chapter.
calsax chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
good chapter
Padfoot chapter 27 . 1/28/2005
This was the best fan fiction that I have ever read! I really liked it! I liked it when the marauders played all the pranks.
Dani Siller chapter 27 . 11/16/2004
Woah that was great! That last chapter, particularly the last bit with Sirius and that last line! That was so cool!

It was a perfect way to finish it, even if it sucks that I can't read your work anymore. I read Marauders fanfics all the time and yours is definitely right up in the top of my favourites!
WorldsNo1Actress chapter 6 . 10/17/2004
This is really good! I think that Lily/James stories are really hard to write and you have done an excellent job.

MEEP!
JessiAnne032791 chapter 27 . 10/4/2004
I LOVE that story! Would you mind if i used some ideas for mine? Will you read mine? It's not done yet but i hope it will be as good as yours!
astaf chapter 19 . 10/3/2004
weren't the head boy and girl suppose to have a meeting with all the prefects on the hogwarts express?

where did that part go?

and what happend to james telling the story?
astaf chapter 14 . 10/3/2004
its a good story so far.

i like how its in like a story telling form but then its in an 'actually taking place' form

and, i thought sirius was on the qudditch team and that the McBride's (the family line) were the ones commenting the games?
Christina chapter 27 . 8/30/2004
loved your story...cointinue the good work.
Luver19 chapter 27 . 7/14/2004
OMG i love this! i will be looking out for more of your work
JoeBob1379 chapter 20 . 12/1/2003
Dun da dum!
JoeBob1379 chapter 19 . 12/1/2003
YAY! I am so happy! For some reason I thought that this was only 21 chapters long, and I was so sad that it was ending so soon, but then I realized that it's 27 chapters long!
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »