Reviews for Memories of Years Gone By
JoeBob1379 chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
"Sirius was excited. 'Flying lessons! Serious?'
James laughed. 'No you're Sirius!'"
You just had to, didn't you? :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
I always imagined it would be kind of lie this... then I read book five... anyway, great sotry so far!
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This looks great!
surferqueen chapter 27 . 11/13/2003
This is the most amazing fan fiction I have ever read. It was brillant and keep on writing. If you ever come out with a novel I'll sure as hell by it. Oh that was the best Lily and James story out there.
Heaven chapter 27 . 10/16/2003
This is truly one of the most remarkable Lily and James fanfictions I have ever read. It's told from such a different angle, having Lily tell Harry the story of her life.

I wonder if you have considered posting this on portkey? I think it might get a good response there.

Excellent job.
maraudettes chapter 27 . 9/30/2003
OMG! *wails* IT"S IS SO DAMN SAD! GO SIRIUS! GO KILL THAT RAT! THAT SCUNBAG! GO *wimpers* taht was so sad i can't beleive it! it's my b-day and i''m crying... omg!
maraudettes chapter 21 . 9/29/2003
FUCK! I COULDEN'T STOP CRYING! shit! wow ... i cried like what? a river? omg! i used like 12 kleenex! lol ok you didn't really need to know that but hey... lol IT WAS THE BEST! no seriously! sometimes we say that just to make the auther feel good cuz we feel sorry but THAT was TRULLY SPECTACULAR! omg i just can't beleive it! omg! my dad came in and saw me crying like hell and he's liek 'What's wrong?' you know? so i'm like 'oh it's nothing!it's just that story that;s soo sad!' and then i like cry even harder! lol i probably looked pathetic! n-e way... i'll go back to reading your SPECTACULAR story! ta ta
maraudettes chapter 17 . 9/29/2003
AW SOO SWEET! ok i'll continue reading
maraudettes chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
OMG! THAT"S IT! I'M FREEKED OUT! ... oh god... how can i explain...ok, my name is Marie, like i told you b4. ok the thing is.. that i really DO have black hair... and the worst part of it, was that TODAY, like as in 5 hours ago, i was in a play.. and guess what my name was? JESSICA PARKER! AH and my fav. part in Chalie's Angel # 2 was when the irish mob guy, said "Mind if i cut in?" AND! (it's not over yet!) I SPEEK FRENCH! BEAUCOUP EN PASSANT! OH god... that was a freeky chapter on my behalf! n-e way.. i'll continue reading in case of more weird stuff. Also, maybe you can add me on msn.. if you have it that is... () i'll give ya more details l8er!

Shit that was the longest review i ever made...
maraudettes chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
OMG! MY MANE IS MARIE! lol i feel so special! lol

*get's shoved in the back by nat*

What?

*nat rolls her eyes* your pathetic!

ok well i guess i'll go read now! ta ta
Crescent Fresh chapter 27 . 6/6/2003
wow, that was a great story! can you make another one for harry or something? you have potential! you could get published one day you know...you're so hilarious too...write another stry!:P
Heather chapter 27 . 4/16/2003
That was such a good story...I couldn't stop reading, and by the end I was in tears after Sirius talking about the "promise" btwn the friends...sniffle, sniffle. Can't wait to check out more of your flicks.
Pequenino chapter 27 . 2/13/2003
This is one of my fav. stories! It's absolutely super! :)
Alana Granger chapter 27 . 1/30/2003
OHHHHH! That last chapter was so sad, not the epiloge, but the chapter! Oh, This was a really great story and I absolutly loved and I just had to review it (hint hint!)!

Alana Granger
Lizmarauder4eva chapter 17 . 1/21/2003
okay i love you stroy and love how they r telling Harry this lol But ithink u forgot about that girl Sabine or w/e her name was
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »