Reviews for Nayru's Secret Plan
Amethyst 269 chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Cool chappie! Can't wait for the next update! D

~Amethyst 269~
Amethyst 269 chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
Oo interesting chappie! Can't wait for the next update! )
Amethyst 269 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Another great chapter! Prompt update please! D
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
So? How was it?
lmar3607 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
What i said a while ago-I MEAN It i looked through the reviews-they almost all say great things about your im doing is slapping sense into you (if you want me to put it that way)at school-im basicly the only Zelda why im doing this:to help a fellow Zelda fan relize they got a great story that has to be completed to know that when you finish this story you will prove that youre a great writer and Zelda you'll look back at this story trust me i know
lmar3607 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
dude i dont mean to be a jerk or anything but lets get this point across-You HAVE TO update the story i bet there is a whole bunch of people waiting for this epic(it is)story to be finished-and for all you know the more your putting this off the more people will probably give up on the idea of this bet if you finish it people would by a copy of it if you ever get it published!i DEFINETLY would buy it and I'll PROMISE you that much so i speek for everyone waiting-FINISH THE STORY!
lmar3607 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
I may be bugging you (and im sorry if this is true)i just wanted to say i like long chapters...a lot and every week or so i like to check and see if there's more to read...and i dont know if you'll do this or something else:have Leia convince Link to talk about his past-Zelda and actually say her name instead of his fiance of have Leia say that Zelda was told he was dead by the evil toad and her father its just a guess though.
lmar3607 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Sorry my phone battery went dead-i read your story on there any way i wanted to say i hope you did (do)great on the exam(on a scale 1-10 im an 8 probably when it comes to studying and my test grades
lmar3607 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Please write more!this is a great story and my last day of school for awhile is june 2nd
Amethyst 269 chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
Is Zeke in chains? Can't wait for the next next update!
nintendofreak2211 chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
its been 2 years please update
nintendofreak2211 chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
u have a few spelling errors or I have a messed up PSP ( my internet is out so im using my wireless network) great story though
Amethyst 269 chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
Wow, this story is great! You've got some spelling errors here and there, punctuations and such in the wrong places, and some sentences are just fragments. For example, it's Kakariko, Nayru, Saria, and Cremia. Also, you've spelled Sheiku two different ways, so I'm not sure which is correct: Shiku or Sheiku? But the story is great! I really just can't wait to see when Leia finds out that Link is her father! Really, please update soon!
Amethyst 269 chapter 11 . 4/15/2011