Reviews for Curse of the Moon
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh for heaven's sake, your stories of angst/drama should come with a warning label: "Have Tissue Present at ALL Times."

It's nearly impossible to imagine a world without Umeko in the Deka world, you know? She's just so...vital, so full of energy and smiles and positivity. It'd be like losing Ban. The light would go out, and while time would begin to move again, and life would continue...the light is never qiute the same. It's always different. Not necessarily in a good or bad way, but always, always different.

Anyways... another very well-written story. The way you wrote Umeko and Sen-chan together had my heart melting and breaking all at the same time. An impressive feat, for that alone I know I will re-read this story.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love Sen and Umeko as a couple. Such a sad story. Good job.
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Holy cow. This fic is so... nice. Although I still couldn't imagine them in the tub and stuff...or her dying for that matter... ANYWAY, nice fic! thanks for writing it.
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Deka was the only series I finished-wellsorta- watching. And I loved every bit of the story! It was so sweet. You have a knack for writing I'll tell you that.
Slayven chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Lovely story. Dekaranger needs more fanfics like yours
CapnCosmo chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Heh, I would be mad at you for killing one of them, but...I did it too. That said, any Sen/Umeko makes me happy beyond words. Poor, poor Sen-chan. Somehow I think he would have a *really* hard time handling it, and you captured that very well. Not to mention, you sprinkled it with adorable flashbacks so it wasn't all angst. I, too, give it a "bittersweet."
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Such a sad, introspective, beautiful story.
the real vampire chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oh how lovely! Dekaranger is the only series of sentai I have seen and this story was amazing! Very very sad, but incredibly well written. Poor Sen! *Adds to faves* Beautiful but sad... bittersweet I guess would be the word. Will you write more dekaranger? It would be nice to see!
Etapa chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
You killed Umeko? *hysterical mode*

I could totally sense the grief eating at Sen-chan, who had everything going well for him with Umeko at his side... until that Alienizer came and took it all away. He lost everything when she was gone, or at least that's how he had felt.

But ultimately, she'll still be there, in a way. And he definitely has people that care for him and will be there for him. Maybe it's not the same as having Umeko with him, but he would at least have a shoulder, not necessarily to cry on, but that can be relied on. Tetsu was definitely the perfect choice for the said shoulder. Comfort is not always only about words and gesture, it's also about sharing the same pain, and Tetsu has had his own share of loss. He knows, to some extent, how it feels to lose someone, and he knows that it's okay to miss the lost one. So who better than him to understand what Sen-chan is going through, and to offer a silent comfort.

One word: brilliant.

It was very bittersweet, and I loved it. Hopefully, though, your next story will be a happier one? ;)

Thanks for sharing :)