Reviews for The Price for Loving You
Fox chapter 22 . 8/19
I saw this posted and thought...haven't I read this story before? Scanned the reviews and saw that I had, and since there's been a serious lack of Ryuichi/Tatsuha stories posted lately, I thought I'd reread the whole thing so that I remembered what was going on. No point in reading a new chapter if I was just going to feel totally lost, you know?

I can't believe I forgot I'd read this before. There are so many things I love about this story. I love the way you write the characters, and the interesting perspective you have makes it fascinating. The growing relationship between Ryuichi and Tatsuha feels so natural. (And no, I don't think Tatsuha flirting with Ryuichi was too soon. He was in love with Ryuichi first, and finally dealing with Nagi took a huge weight off of his chest. He's finally to heal and move on, so it's perfectly understandable if he responds favorably to Ryuichi's affection.) The best part about reading the whole story over again is seeing how your writing has changed and improved over the years you've kept this story going.

I'm glad I found your story again, and I'll definitely be sticking with you to the end. Don't make us wait too long, okay? :)
Zasukia chapter 22 . 8/15
I do. I'm still with you after all these years. :D Germany's probably biggest Gravitation fan (and when it comes to characters: Tatsuha!) And I LOVE your story. Honestly, this is one if the best Gravi Fanfics I've ever read, if not THE best. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
I *heart* U ;) Kia
little rabbit chapter 22 . 8/13
YOU CAME BACK! SQUEE!
This chapter was so satisfactory. Pleeeeeaaaaaaaase post another soon because you love your readers and because we love you for not abandoning us into cliffhanger limbo for all eternity!
JenEvan chapter 22 . 8/11
Glad that everything seems to be improving for our favorite characters :) and I can't begin to imagine how would that gathering go, given how many volatile parties are being invited ... Without knowing the other parties are also invited xD
Even more glad for your update :) thank you for this wonderful story:)
Shadowfox13 chapter 22 . 8/10
Hee, I can't wait to see how that dinner goes. ;) I do hope they make up though, it's really sad to see long time friends at odds. Poor Tats, probably not even aware what's in store for him yet, is he? *lol*

Thank you for the latest chapter I loved and enjoyed reading it. I can't wait for more! .V
Shadowfox13 chapter 20 . 1/24
I've finally caught up! Yay for new PC's. Your fics are as awesome as ever and I'm enjoying every bit of it. I need to get off my gamer habit and get back to mine soon. Thank you for a couple new chapters to read! .V
Carapheonix chapter 21 . 1/10
URGGHHH~ Please write more the suspense is painful! Especially if there will be more RyuTat scenes. I freaking love them. OMG~
Morlana chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Reread this entire story and the ones leading up to it. Still love it and hope you continue.
Tessa chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
You didn't give up on this story, did you? I really hope you post another update soon. I miss it.
little rabbit chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Yeeeeessssssss! You go, Tatsuha! _
JenEvan chapter 21 . 3/10/2015
Glad that everything is turning out fine for everyone. Family love really stood out in this chapter, with the interaction of Tatsuha and both his elder siblings. Looking forward to the next update :)
Shadowfox13 chapter 21 . 3/5/2015
I'm so happy to have a new chapter to read. .V I loved how you showed Tats growing and becoming stronger. It'll be interesting to see what his father will have to say. Hm, though if he is made heir, won't he be expected to produce an heir eventually? How will that affect a possible budding relationship between him and Ryuichi? Thank you for another wonderful chapter to read, it's such a delight. .V
Dark Nuriko chapter 21 . 3/5/2015
Yay for the story not being dead. I was worried for a while there. Yet its good to see that its still going strong and with such skill. Do keep up the good work and I'm still hoping for a little more Tatsuha and Ryuichi, but that's only because they are my favorite pairing in this series, followed very, very closely by Tohma and Mika. Do keep doing such wonderful work and I absolutely look forward to the next chapter between father and sons.
Fox chapter 20 . 2/27/2015
I do love how you write the characters. Their words and actions are just so...wonderfully satisfying! I can't wait to see where you take this next.
little rabbit chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
I could die of squee. There are so many little things about this chapter that I adored! Like Suguru in full pissed off aggressively defensive with a smile mode. So awesome! And I love that Tatsuha was honest, really really honest, but still kicked Nagi to the curb. Ooooh and Suguru teasing Tatsuha at the end was the best! Tatsu-kun's reaction was so cute! Uwaaaah! Even the tiniest mention of Ryu/Tatsu-kun was enough for me. I'm SO glad you updated. I hope whatever stuff you're dealing with IRL gets easier to handle. It's funny, but being able to read stories like yours sometimes makes it easier to handle my own stuff, you know? Keep writing, because you're really great! _