Reviews for The Price for Loving You
little rabbit chapter 21 . 4/22
Yeeeeessssssss! You go, Tatsuha! _
JenEvan chapter 21 . 3/10
Glad that everything is turning out fine for everyone. Family love really stood out in this chapter, with the interaction of Tatsuha and both his elder siblings. Looking forward to the next update :)
Shadowfox13 chapter 21 . 3/5
I'm so happy to have a new chapter to read. .V I loved how you showed Tats growing and becoming stronger. It'll be interesting to see what his father will have to say. Hm, though if he is made heir, won't he be expected to produce an heir eventually? How will that affect a possible budding relationship between him and Ryuichi? Thank you for another wonderful chapter to read, it's such a delight. .V
Dark Nuriko chapter 21 . 3/5
Yay for the story not being dead. I was worried for a while there. Yet its good to see that its still going strong and with such skill. Do keep up the good work and I'm still hoping for a little more Tatsuha and Ryuichi, but that's only because they are my favorite pairing in this series, followed very, very closely by Tohma and Mika. Do keep doing such wonderful work and I absolutely look forward to the next chapter between father and sons.
Fox chapter 20 . 2/27
I do love how you write the characters. Their words and actions are just so...wonderfully satisfying! I can't wait to see where you take this next.
little rabbit chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
I could die of squee. There are so many little things about this chapter that I adored! Like Suguru in full pissed off aggressively defensive with a smile mode. So awesome! And I love that Tatsuha was honest, really really honest, but still kicked Nagi to the curb. Ooooh and Suguru teasing Tatsuha at the end was the best! Tatsu-kun's reaction was so cute! Uwaaaah! Even the tiniest mention of Ryu/Tatsu-kun was enough for me. I'm SO glad you updated. I hope whatever stuff you're dealing with IRL gets easier to handle. It's funny, but being able to read stories like yours sometimes makes it easier to handle my own stuff, you know? Keep writing, because you're really great! _
JenEvan chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
Glad that some things have come to a resolve when I finally am able to drop by; especially with Tatsuha and Nagi. Suguru's death threat is the icing on the cake :)
Norileaf chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
I really enjoyed the new chapter (I have been anticipating it so much, I read it on my tiny mobile screen on the bus), especially Shuichi's and Tatsuha's small argument in the end - it was really heart-warming after all the bad things that had happened before.
I've never been particularly fond of Suguru, but I really liked how you described his 'brotherly' feelings towards Tatsuha. I'm glad that you're still working on this fanfic, because I certainly want to read it until the end. Keep the good work up! :-)
mamita chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully soon upload chapters, I love the couple RyuxTat, Tat my uke, hehe, but it's a shame there are not many fics of those two, mostly because I love Tat, although I prefer the anime being yaoi, lol, but it's a shame that has not fics Tat uke, almost, no yaoi or anything, keep it up, hopefully do more fics Tat, thanks and kisses.
Norileaf chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
I read the whole story within two days (and it would've been faster if English was my mothertongue) and I can only say that this is one of the best FFs I've ever read - and I read many.
You are very talented in conveying the protagonists' feelings and I would love to read more.
I really hope that you won't abandon this story, because it would be a shame. ._.
Anyway, it's on my fav-list!
little rabbit chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Uwaaa! Well, Tatsuha did tell Ryu that everyone's got to face their demons, so maybe this is him facing his (aka Nagi). I hope Tatsu-kun reciprocates and calls Ryu-chan when his own world spins again _ Keep writing! This is great! I can't wait to see their romance finally bloom.
little rabbit chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
I adore the interactions between Ryu and Tatsu-kun, especially in this chapter (so far...haven't finished the rest yet!) I hope they make good on that promise! This fic is so great! _
Fox chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
I'm late to the party here, but I really hope you post an update soon because I've fallen in love with this story. I love how real you make things...like Ryuichi talking about the darker sides of being a pop star. I have admittedly spent the last several chapters fantasizing about Ryuichi kicking Takizawa's ass, but...well, I doubt I'm alone on that :P Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
I resisted this story for awhile - don't know why, just was on a Yuki/Shu kick and missed some really great stories. I am glad I finally got back to reading this, I am really enjoying it! I am also a fan of Ayaka. IMO she was more responsible for our two heroes being together than anyone else. And she did it out of her desire to see Eiri happy, not her own wants and needs.
Gotta go read more - great story!
Collette Nicole chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
I love this story and I'm so happy there were updates! I can't wait to read the next chapter!