Reviews for The Price for Loving You
Ahhh ! I've been following your story for quite some time and am glad you updated , but I'm greedy and keep looking for more . So well written and thought out . A fantastic and different perspective on two very complex individuals and personalities . Looking forward to the wedding and blossoming relationship of Ryuichi and Tatshua.
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 3/18
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Fox chapter 23 . 2/21
Oh, hey. You updated. Awesome.
I had to go reread a bit to figure out where Ryuichi heard the bit about sleeves touching, but I enjoyed that he referenced that. It was sweet. I definitely didn't expect that turn of events between Ryuichi and Tatsuha, but I can't say I disapprove. It made the long wait in between chapters a little less terrible for the reader :P I can't wait to see how their relationship blooms. And I'm curious to see what Tatsuha's father will think about it since so many other people disapprove. And I'd still love to Ryuichi break Taki somehow. Or at least break Taki's face. With his fist. That would be so satisfying.
Please post more soon! (Like...sooner than 6 months because the wait for a story this interesting is torture.)
little rabbit chapter 23 . 2/17
I LIVE! Purely because you posted and you are amazing. Parts of this chapter were so silly I was crying and laughing all at once. And then the end! Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait to see where to take this story from here! I'm so excited!
Zasukia chapter 23 . 2/12
Absolutely great! Especially the whole last scene. Nearly philosophic, when Tatsuha talks to Ryuichi about believing in fate. Wow. You made my heart sting and I ended up crying in happiness. Seriously. (And spoken for myself, I do believe in fate. Cause it was already 2:36 AM in Germany, I just fell onto my couch, since I didn't want to wake up my husband, when I thought I haven't checked the progress of my favorite fanfictions for quite a long time... and TADAAA!) You made my day... or rather night. Thank you so much!
little rabbit chapter 22 . 1/24
Coooooome baaaaaaack! I may die without another chapter! T_T
Morlana chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Thanks for updating, I had to go back a few chapters to refresh. But no I think it's cool they are flirting, it's cute. And I anticipate the dinner as well!
Fox chapter 22 . 8/19/2016
I saw this posted and thought...haven't I read this story before? Scanned the reviews and saw that I had, and since there's been a serious lack of Ryuichi/Tatsuha stories posted lately, I thought I'd reread the whole thing so that I remembered what was going on. No point in reading a new chapter if I was just going to feel totally lost, you know?

I can't believe I forgot I'd read this before. There are so many things I love about this story. I love the way you write the characters, and the interesting perspective you have makes it fascinating. The growing relationship between Ryuichi and Tatsuha feels so natural. (And no, I don't think Tatsuha flirting with Ryuichi was too soon. He was in love with Ryuichi first, and finally dealing with Nagi took a huge weight off of his chest. He's finally to heal and move on, so it's perfectly understandable if he responds favorably to Ryuichi's affection.) The best part about reading the whole story over again is seeing how your writing has changed and improved over the years you've kept this story going.

I'm glad I found your story again, and I'll definitely be sticking with you to the end. Don't make us wait too long, okay? :)
Zasukia chapter 22 . 8/15/2016
I do. I'm still with you after all these years. :D Germany's probably biggest Gravitation fan (and when it comes to characters: Tatsuha!) And I LOVE your story. Honestly, this is one if the best Gravi Fanfics I've ever read, if not THE best. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
I *heart* U ;) Kia
little rabbit chapter 22 . 8/13/2016
YOU CAME BACK! SQUEE!
This chapter was so satisfactory. Pleeeeeaaaaaaaase post another soon because you love your readers and because we love you for not abandoning us into cliffhanger limbo for all eternity!
JenEvan chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
Glad that everything seems to be improving for our favorite characters :) and I can't begin to imagine how would that gathering go, given how many volatile parties are being invited ... Without knowing the other parties are also invited xD
Even more glad for your update :) thank you for this wonderful story:)
Shadowfox13 chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
Hee, I can't wait to see how that dinner goes. ;) I do hope they make up though, it's really sad to see long time friends at odds. Poor Tats, probably not even aware what's in store for him yet, is he? *lol*

Thank you for the latest chapter I loved and enjoyed reading it. I can't wait for more! .V
Shadowfox13 chapter 20 . 1/24/2016
I've finally caught up! Yay for new PC's. Your fics are as awesome as ever and I'm enjoying every bit of it. I need to get off my gamer habit and get back to mine soon. Thank you for a couple new chapters to read! .V
Carapheonix chapter 21 . 1/10/2016
URGGHHH~ Please write more the suspense is painful! Especially if there will be more RyuTat scenes. I freaking love them. OMG~
Morlana chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Reread this entire story and the ones leading up to it. Still love it and hope you continue.