Reviews for Wish Upon a Star
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was soooo amazingly perfect! I loved it!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very sweet ... a good story for my heart ... ;-)
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I suspected the meeting to happen once I began reading, but that does not mean in the slightest that it was a terrible fic... I enjoyed it immensely! :)

-I've discovered something...I'm the only one reading and reviewing all of these 2007 fics that you've written, but all well! I love them all! :)
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was just perfect! I adore this one :) I love that he overheard wishing on a star, that's just too sweet! hehe - brilliant as always, love!
landslide chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
*sigh*

me likey!

landslide
WhitePhoenixes' old account chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
oh my... So sweet! I love it! Well done!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
That is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful, sweet, adorable fics I have ever read in my entire life! I loved it! So so gorgeous. Please, write more fics soon! Congratulations on your muse coming back to you!

xxStellaxx
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw, that was so incredibly sweet. I LOVED IT and it's definitely going on my favorites list. The way their conversation flowed was simple yet so in character. EXCELLENT JOB!
PiER chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aww! I liked it! Just the right amount of...well it was just right! You captured a moment!

Thanks

PiER
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oh that was so sweet..well done.
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
very, very good, well done!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oh that was so great. I was afraid it was going to end in angst and I was so happy it didn't! great ending! :)
Captain MadHat chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
wow this is different me reviewing you! well i love it. it so down as one o fmy faves...its one of those ones that seem just right they hit all the right notes ok bad explanation but yeah i thought it was fantastic thanks so much

xxphoenix
Padfoot's Sidekick chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That's so sweet! I love it!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 12/2/2006