Reviews for The Consorts of Skywalker
KAT chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Good Greif. I do not even want to know what happened to you when you did this is rather amusing...and only something that you would dream up, I'm sure. Anyway, if you cannot tell Kat is extremely bored right now (actually I should be printing out the In The Labs that are due in two days because I think that I totally screwed one of them up, but instead I am beind a very naughty kitty and sitting here typing away at you (and reading all of your stories from the bottom up so that I might annoy you with them. *snick* And having a lot of fun sitting here listening to Jo Dee Messina while you are probably slaving away in some boring class or another. *grins as she imagines SJ sleeping or screaming* (by the way, those descritptions came to mind because according to you that seems to be what you spend most of your time at school doing. Just thought I'd throw that out there for you)*slam* keyboard and grumbles* All of a sudden my fingers are revolting and I cannot seem to type uno wordo without screwing up... Gr& (think of it as a sideways infinity mark) And Mrs.D is coming around, so I think that I better quit right now. Talk to you later.
Claudia chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
What's so wrong about Callista after all?

In fact, I greatly dislike Mara!
Tahiri Solo chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Heeheehee! Mara and Luke forever! I loved this! You can't not love Mara; she's the best! {Oh and by the way ~ if you want, feel free to email me. It sounds like we'd have alot to talk about; we're around the same age, love Star Wars, and are both Christian. My email is if you ever feel like dropping me a note. If you don't it's okay, I just thought it might be cool to talk to you.} Anyways, great story, I loved it! MARA AND LUKE FOREVER!
Aiko Tama chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
*sings* Callista is dead! Ding dong the Callista is dead! *stops singing* I have wanted to do the same thing since I met *refrains from calling Callista dirty names* HER. Poor Luke. He doesn't know what is going on.
cory chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
? i reall ydont understand starwars. im shour it would have been good if i had understanded.
LukeSkywalkerJM chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
YAY, YAY, YAY! YOU ARE SO COOL! YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY! YOU KILLED HER, YOU KILLED HER *DOES A REJOICING DANCE OF GLEE* OH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY.
Tauntaun23 to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
YEAH! I hate Callista, but loved the story!
Flutternut chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
This is possibly the stupidest story I have yet ever read about Luke and Mara. They are a couple that should be masqued by dumass stories like this.
KT chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
hey! not nice! Callista's my favorite! :p but...Mara's ok...
Liz Jade Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I love it. Short, sweet, and very to the point. I want this to happen in profic.
Fluffy the Pitbull chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I like that, strange as it is.
Light02 chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
you frogot about Grebial. She was mention first is Truce at Brakura and Also in the Corellian Trilogy.
Lady Ice chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
It needed to be done. I hope this doesn't interfere with Luke's relizing that he loves Mara.
sky chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
YAY! go mara! die callista! YAY! GOOD STORY!
JadaSkye chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Geez! Mara just a tiny bit on the edge? :) Nevertheless, good story, because Luke and Mara were meant for each other and Callista just screwed everything up anyway. :) Good job!