Reviews for The Rise And Fall Of Boromir the Fair
0-MrDragon-0 chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
I look forward to your next chapter.
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Very touching and some nice please continue this,you write well.
Katieelessar chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Yay you updated! When I saw the message in my inbox I went so crazy. I thought you might have abandoned this fic but I was very relieved when I saw you had a nice, long chapter. I loved it! I like these almost snap-shot chapters you have with the Brothers 'Mir. I'll be sad when Findilias dies. :( Poor Brothers.

Well I look forward to your next chapter! Keep writing!

Regards,
Susan W chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Most Excellent! and finally! Saw this come up last night but was too sleepy to read and leave a coherent review. ;) :) You must not abandon this fic! There are too few well written tales of the brothers 'Mir out there! Love the research you did for the age at which the boys would be learning the different fighting techniques. Boromir may not be a natural swordsman, but I'll bet he'll be the best Gondor has ever seen (maybe even giving Thorongil/Aragorn a run for his money). ;) :) Already he is better than his peers. "..but he was unmatched by any his age."

Grouchy Bori was very natural as was curious and chatty little Faramir. :) :) Aww! Love the scene as the boys cleaned Bori's armor and little Fara's lisp was cute. I'm afraid that Fara will soon find out why his mama cannot watch them practice.

:( sniffles! Both boys will be affected tremendously by her death.

I've got my fingers crossed that posting a chapter has helped you decide to continue this tale! Looking forward to more!
Ithil-valon chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Oh yea! I am so glad that you have not dropped the story! As a writer I can completely understand you when you say you had to do this chapter or you would abandon the story. Trust me, I think we’ve all been to that point at one time or another! That is when a faithful reviewer can make all the difference. : )

You have a perfect blend in your writing of giving us great detail without bogging down in it. That can be a fine line sometimes! Well done.

I enjoy your young Boromir. He has just enough of that Boromir characteristic stubbornness but is still laced with a child’s wishful and hopeful heart.

Again, this is a great story, and I’m glad to see it continue.

Hugs
Medieval Scribe chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Nicely written. I'm really enjoying this story so far! I got a real kick out of lisping Faramir too!
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Ah, cute chapter! Update soon!
Prieda Solo chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Aw, keep writing this it is beautiful. Ever since I entered the happy world of Evendim's reviewers i have been spoilt for yuogn Boromir/Faramir stories. You are especially good at portraying the interactions between them as young boys.
Ithil-valon chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
I will be really crushed if you do not finish this story. It's beautiful.
Ithil-valon chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
This was a nice interlude of family togetherness touched by the early signs of Fin's illness. Faramir teasing his big brother by eating slowly was cute and a nice change, but my biggest thrill came from Denethor's affection for his younger son. Again, that is not something we get to see nearly often enough.
Ithil-valon chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. This incredible chapter was moving, tender, and touched with tragedy. You're an excellent story-teller. How have I missed you all this time?
Ithil-valon chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Oh dear, I can see tragedy coming. This chapter was so sad because I just see Denethor's pain and longing. Beautifully written!
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Thanks to SusanW I have found this wonderful story and will begin reading it and catching up with you!

The first chapter is absolutely wonderful!
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
This is a really neat story, I can't wait for you to update!
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
This is just heartrending.

Personally, I think Ecthelion would have welcomed Aragorn,but I know it's open to interpratation.

Very well written