Reviews for I Still Hate Him
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 1 . 6/7
I liked it but it was a little sad. have you considered a continuation after she gets out and maybe goes back to teaching
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Absolutely wonderful. You handled the whole thing perfectly; the characters are human, the idea is believable, and the dialogue is completely in character (so much so as a less-than-sunshiny story in the KP-verse can be, anyway).
Daki92 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
damn, depressing and good... deadly combo
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is so good! I love this! Poor Shego!

Nice one!

Ali chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Wow this was so touching and beautiful. I really don't know how else to describe it. You really have some talent.
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
rocks hey could you send me a copy of that story you mentioned at the end thanks
DJMcFly chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
bloody fantastic mate!

sweet!

really good story including your portrayal of ron...amazing!

so that's all...I guess?

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Interesting, never read a RonGo like this before.

Its kinda original in its own way.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
good story, it takes a different approach to Rongo plus i can soo see Ron acting like that
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
cool

PS. i put you. on my favorite A. List,
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Excellent.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Excellent! Painful to see someone lost because of a lousy bit of timing. Ron really is great for the ladies. Or anyone else. Well done.
boredgeek chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
At first I had the notion that Shego's repetition of "But I still hate him" was her trying to convince herself. But the reasoning at the end for why she hates him adds a seed of doubt in that thought. Still, she may be just trying to reinforce the original hatred. Four quotes that kinda point to her not really hating him:

"Pity would have fueled my anger, but his sorrow made me feel better as always."

"He always knows exactly what to say, exactly what I'm really saying. What actually comes out of my mouth is really irrelevant. It is his words that matter."

"He is my sun now, and I live off the light he gives so generously."

"He is all that is good in my life and I think, no, know that if he had found me many years earlier I would never have gone down the wrong road, and wouldn't be here."

It seems like given time, she may actually smile when he is around. In 10 years or so, that is...

Overall, this was an excellent look into Shego's thoughts.

Question:

I wonder where Drakken ended up. From the statement, "knowing Drakken he hadn't programmed it to go anywhere pleasant", it could be anywhere. Might make an interesting spin off. Of course, that depends on how much you like Drakken-centric stories, I guess. I could imagine him trying the same tricks in some other dimension. Maybe even succeeding and bringing an army back to this dimension.
Echo chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is perhaps the best Shego/Ron short story i have read. The recurring theme really cuts deep, the line "I still hate him" so profound... Well done! Keep up the good work
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Its a really good story, I also took your advise and listened to Evanescence while reading it and you were right it did seem to fit I am a Ron fan so I do like this story alot showing Ron in his classic stand up guy form.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »