Reviews for I'm Already There (Don't Cry)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That's my favorite song, too!

Great job! You write awesome songfics. You did really well on this one. _

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
loved it!

please write another sorato!
StarRise chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
No death?

Endings that are "too sad"?

Where has the time gone?

BTW- I hate this song. The radio played it to death and beyond. I've just finally gotten to the point that I don't have to turn it off everytime that it comes on.

And I am going to stop there, because we have already been over the last point I would make about this fic at least three times.
Silverdash chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
You really like country music, don't you? I have to agree. Read my Whiskey Lullaby songfic, to be acompanied by Seraphimon's Tale (Takari), Long Black Train (Takumi), A Lesson and a Kiss (Takari, Davis Bashing), Me and Emily (Takari or Rukato), and more very soon!
Cettie-girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Kawaii! _
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
*grinning, very happy* I loved it! Sorato 4ever!
Dark Cow chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
love
thetwentyone chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
that was so cute! _

B_W
Jillianna chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Awesome Job I love your sorato Storys!
Settiai chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I love this songfic too. (Actually, part of it might just be that I love this song. _)
cory chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
well shawna... i think you should do the i hate tia club. i know you said you were having a riters block so theres an idea. ill call you and we can try to think of some was really good . of corse my favorite... Soratos. call you soon.
Raychelle chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Wow! That is soooo kawaii!
Ragamuffin chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
::Dear Sora Jade:: Well...how about doing a Masaharu/Natsuko fic before Yamato and Takeru were born, huh? Good ficcy...bad summer school. ::dragonfire::
StarieCloud chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
aw that was so cute!
lady yamato cant sign in at the moment. look me up anyway please chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
I loved that! I love that song too! Whos it by? i wanna get that song! E-mail () me please and keep writting its all really good!