Reviews for The 'Thing'
Ms Kitten chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
"Same here, Daddy Long Stroke."

Okay... I liked it up to that part... The word "daddy" as a sexual innuendo completely freaks me out, sorry, but it just gives me the heebie jeebies... Please, please, please... NEVER use that innuendo ever again. Because you're a good smut writer and just one word really can ruin it all...

I find it funny that you like Jason, but doesn't seem to like Max. I like Jason too, but I like Max more and Luke more than that... lol

Once more, I'm begging you to leave the "daddy" part out of your next smut fic... I know I'm getting a bit too focused on minor stuff, but like I said, it completely creeps me out...
lukedanesloverr chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
"Lorelai, only having dealt with the Chis-es and Max-es of the world, only had the regular sized condoms. They were always more than enough."

Yeah, I read that line and just broke out in laughter. Too funny. :-D

Great job, I'm adding this to my favorites :)
rollsdownhill chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Okay, so I have so many things to say.

You like Jason! You actually like Jason! I can't believe it! You and I are probably the only people in the world who actually like him. In fact, I love him. And I don't care who knows! This is my first time ever seeing someone say that they like Jason. You know, we should start a fan club. Try to convert as many people as we can to liking Jason. Even if they only like him a little bit, our work will be done. Wow, I still can't believe it. I'm not alone.

And another thing. You ARE A GENIOUS! You're so much of a genious, you can't even put it into words. I don't know how you do it. Trust me when I say ABSOLUTE GENIOUS!

Fabulous story. But I love everything you write, so I knew it was going to be a disappointment. You have a gift my friend. A true gift.
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
holy crap, that was so hot and amazing! you're an amazing smut writer :) loved Lorelai's jealous when she stumbled across him having sex. loved how hot they became during the sex scenes of the movie and how much desire they had for each other once they started making out and later making love. Luke was so adorable the whole time! omg and LOVED, your dig at Chris and Max's size...lmao!

seriously, awesome story! LL smut is the best kind there is ;)
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Haha that was awesome. So funny how Lorelai was jealous! I love how they got together in the end, L/L are so hot together! Great story!
LLfreak chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
you have no idea how happy i got when i saw you wrote another story. i am so pathitic everytime i come on i always check to see if you posted a new story. this story was amazing like all your other ones. my only problem with this story, i felt like there wasn't enough talking between the two. but it was still amazing. can't wait to read your next story i know it will be good:D
bokayjunkie chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
lmao! that was so fudging hilarious. i've always wanted to know how Lorelai would react if she caught Luke having sex with someone, pre-relaitonship. and of course i know she owuld be jealous. and want to have that mind blowing experience with luke.

this was agreat story. and loved the smut. loved the jealousy you worte in and the whole, Lorelai admiration for Luke thing. brilliant and amazing.

i hope to read more of your sotries soon.
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Lorelai getting an earfull of luke and marilyn was priceless. Luke and Lorelai smut always good. Love the long chapter. Will there be more or are you just going to tease us with a round two then give us nothing. More smut please. update:)
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Ok seriously you have to write more because you spent so much time talking and not doing in that story and i really feel that you should have more LL in action mode... well i loved it anywyas
Luke'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I LOVE THE STORY! It would have been funny if Lorelai mentioned hearing him with Marilyn, but it was amazing anyway! I lovae all your stories!
suusje32 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
loved it!
A-Karana chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
So dirty nd so good! I laughed so hard when Lorelai heard him and Marylin. Really good, hope you'll write more soon!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Definitely loved it! :D Once again, you've blown me away. Seriously perfect characterizations... not to mention the hot smuttiness. :D Way to go!
Sapphonest chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
So, I am pretty sure that I am your biggest fan! Hm... well... I really love your stuff.

Always a pleasure to read. [[no pun intended]]

Thank you for writing... never ever stop. I love it.

This was good. Most definitely.
Christi06 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
HOT! I loved it, you should write more stories like this.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »