Reviews for Lezard's Triumph
DarkBlight chapter 45 . 3/7/2018
I've been following your works since forever... and I know you are more invested in writing once upon a time stories than valkyrie profile ones. Though, I've always noticed that your are still as active as ever so I'm hoping against hope that you may find time and update your older series like this one, dark drabble, the war bride and the caged bird. More than half a decade has already passed for most of these stories and it pains me to see it in an unfinished state. Have a nice day good lady.
2017 chapter 45 . 11/18/2017
Oh my goddd... Its been years since you have last updated this story! I really love this fanfic so much. The way you developed Rufus and Alicia's relationship just made my heart melt so much. I also enjoyed how Lezard and Lenneth's relationship developed too! This is the only fic that made me stay up until 4am.

I'll be waiting for you forever when you update this fanfic!
Deliberatee chapter 33 . 10/4/2017
Oh nooo! I mean babies are a blessing, really, not that I'm all too comfortable with them myself, or with kids in general but I sure hope as hell it's not Lucian's T_T
Deliberatee chapter 31 . 11/10/2016
I hope Freya and Lenneth develop a genuine friendship ;) I like Loki in Avengers..but he's an asshole here lol
Deliberatee chapter 27 . 11/10/2016
I think it was a stupid thing for Lezard to trust Loki with disposing the love potion tsk tsk... why couldn't he do it himself. Ominous, really ominous. That's going to bite him in the ass later on
Poor Lezard, still chasing after Lenneth's heart huh lol. Well, I can't blame the Valkyrie in the least
Guest chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Let Rufus and Lezard make babies with their respective significant others.
Amanthya chapter 45 . 3/20/2013
Re-reading the last chapter at work on break, and I'm once again caught up in the epic-ness of this fic. I hope you will continue it someday. I look forward to seeing what happens to everyone in it.
Eden chapter 45 . 6/20/2012
Your fics are amazing! I love em love em love em!

Just wondering if you are still continuing this story because it's been awhile since you updated...
TheExpendable Joe chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Cool story
Blackmuse chapter 45 . 6/21/2011
i'm wondering. when the next chapter will be release :)
Jordan's Birthday chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I wish Lenneth didn't give into Lezard so soon. He should torture her and beat her up until she pleaded for mercy.
northorsouth chapter 45 . 7/18/2010
I have been following your fics for a while. My favourite is still Chains of Fate and i think it will always be. This one is not bad either, in truth, i am quite pleased with characterization you filled your characters with.

Never expected you to put Dallas or Lydia and other einherjars especially since i always thought this fic is more relationship based than Chains of Fate.

Great work, i am expecting more but please take your time.
nini chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
omg! that was so hot! I love you *O*
Kiyomi1999 chapter 45 . 12/17/2009
please update son~~! It is so very nice.
Akaela chapter 33 . 9/6/2009
Darn! so its lucian's? T_T i kinda missed that, i was overly engrossed into fast reading all 45 chaps...

disappointed, i really wished lucian was out of the picture COMPLETELY lol i never liked the guy even in the game. i dunno why exactly. kinda hoping its lezards...maybe their child can change him even more right?

love ur fic still _