Reviews for If You Fall
AimlesslyGera chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Update nao! Ok thanks peace out
unlockurdestiny chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Oh how witty and cute. Do update soon!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
LOVE IT!XD please, please, PLEASE! update soon, I so want to see Serena's face when they meet again :D
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This is a really cute story! The plot has been written about before, but your story remains unique because of the characterizations. Rather than being plot driven, it's character driven which I prefer.

I love Serena's character. I've never seen her so witty and although Darien's a womanizing ass, he's not the usual kind who's too pushy.

I really hope you continue this. I'm afraid I'm three years too late to impel you to write more, but this was really worth reviewing.
jessicam242 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I love this story please update! I live Darien and serenas first meeting!
vanilfrappe chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Oh my goodness, I love your humor in the character Serena. 'bacon inventing the essay', that part made me laugh in good humor. Keep writing!
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
hey hey... i really like you'r story, it has a good story line... please update soon... XD... can't wait til your next chapter...
vinh chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Interesting. Can't wait to read where you take it next.
Lady Razeli chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I hope you update soon, this is getting good. I can't wait to see how this all plays out, and is Beryl involved as usual as the slutty ex-girlfriend or current lover? It sure would add to the drama if she got pregnant, just to get your creative juices flowing even if you don't use my idea. Later.
Egyptian Princess chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I like the spunk of this story. Keep it up! :D
Lady Akina chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
That was hilarious! I love this chapter. What's going to happen next? Are they going to meet at work? Is she a secretary? Whose? Kunzite's or Darien's or someone else's? Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
SerenitYuy chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
well whether you suck at first meetings or not this one was very good I realy enjoyed it so please update soon I wanna see where this goes _
Rissa chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
MORE,MORE,MORE AND MORE! I BEG OG YOU PLEASEE. lol. Well until next time.
babegalanime chapter 2 . 12/31/2006