Reviews for Getting Ready for Christmas
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
._. ...No comment.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Omg he glued clothes onto a CAT? I would be pissed if someone did that to my cat! lol Damn that would hurt the poor thing to take it off:P
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Kyaa! That was so cute! I especially liked the ending. x33

"I hate you."

"I love you too Ryoma."

XD! A glue? Ah, poor Karupin! o
Bunnyboy Ryou chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I bet you can't guess who this is. Well it's o-chama. w

I Love this story! Espescially the last part. / This was very cute.

Continue writting more _
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
XD Not much for this pairing, but they're cute here. Hehe, I can totally see Fuji doing this. :)
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw so cute! I love your FujiRyo christmas fic! It's so kawaii!
fuzzysox and slippers chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
lmao! i can so see that happening.
Unreal Phantom chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
XD I love this fic. Although, I must that I'm extremely curious as to what they're wearing. I'm sure all your readers must be. Well, from my awesome deductive skills, I'm presuming something to do with Christmas/wintertime? (I was kidding about the deductive skills. I actually have none .)

Anyhow, it's nice to see some FujiRyo. And more so, your fics! Just because FujiRyo needs a nice push and then some. Keep them coming!

The Unreal Phantom
Little Fuji chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
LOL

Crack-ish stuffs are so much fun to read :D

FujiRyo rocks!

Write more!
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oh see that love right there. Yeah, this scenario would totally happen.

Also, I'm freaking out because I've realized that you can now use a question mark and an exclamation mark together on Fanfiction. Which rules.
Sango Hikari chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Aw, that was cute! I can actually see Fuji gluing random articles of clothing to Karupin. I'd love to see Ryoma and his cat in a matching Christmas outfit. Anyway, there were a few tense issues here and there, but other than that, nice job!
liar-just-a-liar chapter 1 . 12/2/2006