Reviews for o0 Flesh and Steel 0o
Nameless-Sinner chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
I absolutely love this story. I just wish there was more of it. Thanks for a wonderful read and I know that it has not been updated since 2007 but maybe...Well, wonderful story as it is.
Welcome to the World chapter 18 . 5/25/2008
Caught almost(?) right there. Gabranth looked almost stupid...xD
Welcome to the World chapter 17 . 5/25/2008
Another good chapter...I liked how the Bastieel sacrificed the attractive woman to get to Feneris...and Feneris finally wins against this one. :]And she took out Gara in surprise...Another good chapter.
Welcome to the World chapter 16 . 5/25/2008
White Cactuar Chili...!

xD

That sounds awesome.

I love this chapter...this is my favorite so far. That was quite the miracle right there...miracles can't help being so random at the best and last minute of times. :]
Welcome to the World chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
Why is Feneris so bad at combat...D': She should at least be decent and held in there at a longer time...or those two assassins must have been more skilled than her. She's lucky that Itsarik saved her ass. Awesome chapter...I can't wait for Larsa's birthday! :D
Welcome to the World chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh...goshdammit...I'm sorry about the Fenris/Fenrir naming...I was totally wrong. Both the same thing. xp

Anyways...I hope you update as soon as you can. By the way you have great artistic talent.

Welcome to the World chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
Also Drace being once a somewhat a socialite...a wife...That was unexpected. I really liked that part.

I like something unexpected popping up about a character. Poor Zargabaath is unable to enjoy himself...Ghis seems bored.

:p

Can't wait for the ending...
Welcome to the World chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
I liked the idea of having a few judges uplifted from their armor...but the Masquerade Gala with masks...Somehow I knew this was coming...too many Phantom of the Opera fantasies. But it's fine, really. When I imagine Feneris in her costume, she must have been drop, dead, sexy...yum. She didn't even have to embrace it...she knew where she was going and her attitude just made her feared...she was empowered. Also I have to reconsider the GabranthxFeneris this time...because this chapter was just long-held lust. I found the first time they've seen each other in the Gala...and as they made their way towards each other. This is pure cannon. I also like her referring to Gabranth's scent...and her denying herself...that's my mentor(ahem...high school teacher...xD)...just kidding.

That's funny, when Larsa was actually potty-trainin himself...when both Feneris and kind of Gabranth thought both Larsa and Drace were in danger. Also when Bergan didn't get his dance...xD

Laughing my ass off...overall funny chapter.
Hey...It's not bad.

c:

The Mary Sue term ruins everything...It's annoying...I believe Feneris is an average person with flaws. Heck I prefer her over Ashe...! She misses her father, and she acted giddy at the beginning. When you have Feneris slowly change into another person, and her entries get even darker. I like the idea of her writing (maybe private C;)diary entries because to me it makes her human and more of a real, nice girl. And she acts slightly tom-boyish, when it comes to materialistic things. Ignore the haters...and the Mary Sue labels. They ruin everything. :p

I'm sure you've known about the time confusion with your fanfic along with the original FFXII...I was a little upset about at first...but hey it's your story, and you've written it well. I was a little surprised with the Judges getting drunk at first...It was weird. Like they've been doing this for a long time, like tradition. xD

I kind of wished for the Judges to restrain themselves with temptations...well at least not submerse themselves so easily.

In my opinion, I don't like the GabranthxFeneris...I guess it was the scenes. It just didn't captivate me as much...I kinda like the DracexFeneris...if that is possible to happen? But it's fine. I'm open to most pairings. As long as they aren't incest.

The Hashmal scene sure was weird...I was like now...What the fuck is going on here! I thought it was slightly corny...that the Lucavi/Zodiac Brave/Esper...whatever mistaking(?) Feneris for that maybe well-known summon you were probably referring to...Fenrir. Maybe you spelled it like that on purpose...but whatever...I'll see what happens in the end. The Fenrir relation with Feneris was a little...Yeah, it probably made some people immediately label her "Mary Sue here!" D:

But like I said before...I'll see where this goes. I like the conspiracy situation, though. I liked it a lot...The Bastieel is sort of a mystery. Their talkings reminds me of Church of Glabados in FFT...also The Undying, Occuria. Also the Old Archades situation that happened in the last chapter...poisoning poor Balthier. Also the unknown third party that attempted to assassinate Emperor Gramis. Those people were probably wearing the Vanish spell...? c;

Your story ain't...bad...Is it complete. You haven't updated for so long...so you probably have serious writer's block, you've given up(which I think you didn't), or it's finished.

You good writer..I've seen your DA and you Fanlisting of Gabranth.

Noah is such a softie.

;p
Sunday1 chapter 19 . 1/7/2008
Ok I love this story! But it has been 7 months since we have had a update! Im going crazy here.
AntisocialButterfly42 chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
I love this story, but it's been in hiatus for a while. Are you still going to keep writing it?
TheShogunB2K chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
You must continue writing. I assume that you've possibly fallen under stressful times or writer's block, but you have fans here...and as one of them I hunger for the next chapter.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 19 . 6/22/2007
Wai okay I've been bad and haven't been reviewing any chapter but this one was particularly meaningful. That passage at the end about the baths and Drace seemed so incredibly poignant and I'm not sure why. I can't wait to see where this goes... wah! :D :D
BaschLuvva chapter 19 . 5/27/2007