Reviews for Second Chances
Madmans death chapter 5 . 6/20
...Farrah won't be the new "hokage" of the sand, hokages belong to konoha and the sand has a "kazakage"
If you call someone performing only two jutsu which are the rasengan and clone jutsu a genius then you must go back to dictionary and check the meaning of the word
Gsmith1000 chapter 15 . 4/21
i really love this fanfiction but why did you stop writing it\/
NH'f chapter 15 . 4/10
Another abandoned well written story :(
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 1/14
Damn shame this fic was abandoned. It was def one of the better time travel Naruto fics that I've read, and it's unfortunate that the author stopped at such an interesting point.
timepatrolgoku chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Pllllllleeeeeeaaaaazzzz update!
NPCrusader chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
It is a supreme shame that you haven't updated this gem of a story in so long. This has all the potential of rivaling the best of stories, fanfiction or otherwise.

It is also, naturally, among the best of time-travel stories in regards to Naruto that I've read. And I've read a few of them.

Can you find it in your heart to go back and resume and finish this story, please?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Please update! :D
Giou Yomi chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
THIS. IS. GOLD.

And,hmm...when will you update again?
corbinskydragon1 chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
You have to keep this going! This story is awesome! Great job.
Amanthya chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
But Naruto didn't build a wall around his heart. It has always been very open and accepting, which is why he was able to welcome anyone into it, even his enemies. This is also why he was able to be so (too, imo) forgiving to Sasuke.

I don't think Sarutobi would so bluntly tell Hinata he knows she loves Naruto, nor would the timid girl yell at him - or anyone, no matter how upset she was - when she's been trained into respectfullness and possibly emotionally/verbally abused all her life. She's only 12 in this? Yeah, it's very unlikely. I haven't bothered to read any further than this b/c I just can't make myself be interested in this anymore. But here's my 2-cents:

Your characters are not quite ic, yet I don't see a reason given for why they are different than canon (see above paragraphs). Your characterization is also confusing - why would Hinata back up to 10 ft while learning about the kyuubi, yet be crushed and surprised that Naruto thinks she wants nothing to do with him?

Over exaggerating peoples' responses in order to demand justice for perceived faults in canon (and I too think Sarutobi was waaaay too lenient on his lip-service-loyalty citizens and council, so I agree with this perception you obviously share) is a sign of immature writing. I know, I've done it too. But it's not ic for Naruto or Hinata to react that way, and so quickly - people need time to process things before they sort out their feelings, especially if they are naturally shy (Hinata) or not given towards showing their real emotions (Naruto).

Also, please watch for word errors. I don't mean typos, those I've seen those too, but in a couple of places I think auto-correct tried to help you by swapping a word out for a similarly spelled but incorrect word-choice.

It's an ok fic so far, but not as compelling as I'd hope it would be based on the summary. One thing I give you major props on is correct - or at least, more correct than most - characterization of kyuubi. He is not Naruto's best bud or his surrogate father. While I think the dialogue is a little too human and less giant-ancient-chakra-monster than it should be, you did at least capture his hostility towards his often-clueless jailor well.

And those are my thoughts. I'm not trying to be rude, and I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Just being honest and constructive criticism-y.
Clouffie1986 chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Please god continue this. It is way too good to let be.
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS MADE INTO A MOVIE! IT IS WELL WRITTEN AND KEEPS YOU WANTING TO READ MORE! I LOVED READING EVERY WORD OF IT! THANK YOU!
Bando muramasa chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
.its exciting to see what will happen I also fear that that the people will fear and hate naruto more than ever
Arafell chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
Those Anbu. . . were idiots. lol

I probably would have let the Hokage do something rather than, you know, assault what i thought was the village-destroying Kyuubi.