Reviews for Mistletoe and Holly
ShadowDragon357 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Totally though it was Sam and Danny. This was still cute though. Teeth rotting-ly so. A
ShadowDragon357 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I was wondering in my head if this was Sam and also though it could have been Tucker. It's really sad that it's a depressing time of year for him...but isn't the holiday season when depression and suicide rates are highest anyway?
ShadowDragon357 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
SO.
CUTE.
MY TEETH. They're rotting.
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I've seen so many variations of this. But this was a great take on it. I've never seen the original. though/
Nimrod The Writer chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
A Christmas Journey was great! :D I really enjoyed it! It was a little silly at first, what with Vlad suddenly going to such durastic measures as banning Christmas, but then we wouldn't have such an awesome story, now would we? ;)

Great Job! The emotion was good too. (Ha. My favorite part was when Danny sacrificed himself for Vlad. XD I'm such a sucker for that kinda thing.)
soccergurl1990 chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Wow, I would've never guessed that was Tucker, I thought it was Danny. Great one though! Update very VERY soon please!
Yourss Truly chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
whoa. that was a lil dark for u wasnt it? like super sad. like, really, really said... poor tuckeroony. hee hee F Tucker!
Phantom Orca chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
I love the christmas shoes song!
Bubblewrap Queen chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
I like. There aren't enough Tucker-centric fics out there. I wonder though... was his journal on paper or electronic? ;)
Psychic-Ghost chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
O-oAngst! More and more angst everywhere!*head explodes*

Heh, it was good anyway though.
soccergurl1990 chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
That was really great! I read a diff. version though.

A lady is in the store and she's not very much into the Christmas sprit either and a little boy and his father are in the store and the boy wants to buy a doll for his sister b/c she's dying and they don't have enough money, to buy the doll so the lady gives him the money for the doll.

And pretty much it's the same as it goes on.

Update very VERY soon please!
AlexandraTheDork chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
I heard this song when I was 10. Actually, I had this song stuck in my head before I read this story. The song is really good. I love the story!
Yourss Truly chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
oh my gosh! that was like, an amazing story! seriuosly! Now THAT ONE made me cry... that was such a great story!
Yourss Truly chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
oh my goodness! i feel soo bad for putting this off for so long! that was really awesome! good job! aw, that was so cute, i was about to cry at the end when they opened the gifts... yay! that was cute.
Sleep Warrior chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Aww, I love that song! It makes me cry every year. *sniff* I loved it! Now please excuse me while I go find my tissue box, I know it's in this messy dorm somewhere...