Reviews for Off Stage
ifuzgckkdi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
1 the plot is not understandable I mean is this about Kato and iwaki or someone else I don't really like it. 2 Is this suppose to be u or what?
Ttrace chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
This was really good. Kato was always messing around on Iwaki - well not always but he did. What story is strange because I do not remember Iwaki ever messing with a female. Good twist - I guess Kato is getting to experience what Iwaki had to those times when he was messing around behing Iwaki's back.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
WICKED UPDATE SOON
Lady Sandromeda Snupin chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
"Say that you love me and I will love you right now by fucking you right into the mattress…" Katou whispered seductively into his lover's ear.

omg i think i died when i read this, seriosly you should write erotica, it was beautiful and yummy at the same time, best manga eva created and so beautifuly drawn congrats on the awsome fic
Sarasnk chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
Will they get back together?
yamasasha chapter 8 . 3/6/2009
Please continue. And hope its a happy ending. Its so sad to see them apart. They belong together. Good luck...
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
wah! this is such un-acceptable! iwaki/katou no more? NO WAY! NEVER!

but i like your story... i was just really hoping and praying for a happy ending and that means my lovely iwaki/katou couples being back together... hey... please let me fet a hand on this story! my hand is inching!

honest! i wont let them break up! i just couldn't! i have to save them... specially katou for that matter... well.. he's quite naughty here in this story and indeed needed to be punish but to totally lose Iwaki is unacceptable! very
somebody chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
He masturbated?
Akasha721 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
I am a big embracing love fan. I have book 6 thru 11 in japanese. having said that, You need to read the books that you have on them to get their personalies. You write like a fifth grader. You have know idea the relationship that these two men have. I could only get through 2 chapters hoping that it would get better. Check your grammer because the word is Your not you're. I hope you don't get angry about this but I think someone should be honest with you.
x-aiden-x chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
i
no name chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
support, katou so pity, hehe
MsSupaFan chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
I've just finished reading all of your story up til this chapter. PLEASE update this soon! Don't leave us hanging. This is torture. First Iwaki kicks out Katou and then has a relationship with a GIRL! UgH! They need each other..*sobs*

This is a Great story! Please update SOON!
mandarin'peel chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
aww poor katou...but he should have cherished iwaki more
SMUT chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
OMG LOVELY SMUT

SMUT SMUT SMUT

YAOI SMUT

SMUT

W0T
roro237 chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
I was just rereading your story. I really love it. I've seen the OVA and you have capture their characters wonderfully. Hope you'll finish the story:)