Reviews for My Only Love
Kala Ibolya chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
*sniffle*

that's so good...
StarRise chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
My new ambition- and it is all your fault- I shall now review every single one of your stories. (I took that as a challenge, BTW)

This one is...

sad.

*wimpers*

It made me feel sad and I don't even know the story line behind it. You have that talent, you know.
Evangelia chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I like your story. It's so sad. Well, sad in a happy way. Your dedication was sad. I think I need a box of tissues.
Kris Yamaki chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Very sweet. The title caught my eye - a Sailor Moon song made for the dub, if I'm not mistaken. But still very sweet Genki and Holly are cute together.
Demon chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
***Chants*** SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
M.S.K chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
*M.S.K starts to cry* Such a beutiful story even thou I don't think yhat Pixie would have done such a thing it's very good
Hitomi chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
i like it alot.

Hitomi
Rose Potter4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
I love it its soooooooooooo
Ingenue Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
This was really cute. The song is from Sailor Moon. "My Only Love" is the name of it. it was playing when Darien 'died' kinda and when her crystal appeared and she learned she was the moon princess. lovely story, actually.
YodaOreKay chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Ewww. ewwww. eewww. eeew I don't like you.
Gon chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
That twaz nice but can u pleese continue I always thought bout GenkiHolly but then my mind turned 2 pixie and Genki so I asume 'Aishiteru' means i luv u so y not hav a little luv triangle and let it evolve and see wot happens
supersavior chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
sweet it was good
werepanther1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I love that song, I listen to it all the time! This song-fic is really touching, Great job!
Alex C chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Hey! that rocked!

My first MR fanfic and I must say it's great!

Dude r ya gonna add more?