Reviews for Pomegranate Juice
Rukatofan chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow that was awesome! Well told! Definitely adding to my favs.
ZodiacAquarius chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow. Your writing is amazing. :O
Yours Truly Serendipity chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aw ...
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
so kawaii! I think this is the second time I've read this and it keeps getting better
Taichi548 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Y'know what's really funny I read the story Burnt Marshmallows and the two that folowed and I loved them to death I even printed them out to keep. you're a brilliant writer, fantastic grammer, great detail you leave me in suspense and awe I really admire your work, and I will continue to read.

your loyal fan,

Tyler
Animeboyslover chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Two words:loved it i already knew i was going to love it from the start after all it was your story I only hope that i can create fanfics as good as yours(guess that makes you my sempai tehe!) keep it upand maybe u can aply to my challenge for a tausuke fic as well preserve the goggle love!
Ukeboi88 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Yay Lavender! I get to review here too! Lol you already know I loved it, as with all the other stuff you've written. Keep it up and for the love of god update the site plz! I'll give you doublefudge brownies if you do!
Sanbika chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I think this is the only Taisuke story I have ever read that is completely believable. Both boys are portrayed in exactly the way that I view their relationship. Daisuke would be extremely shy, sensitive and eager to please, and Taichi would be jealous, impulsive and brash.

That said, this story is amazing. I love the 'dramette' of it, and the cute lil' kiss at the end.

Please write more Taisuke! You've got it down.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
ehehehehehe

love it

was so yummy

keep up the good writting
FanKnight chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw kinda slightly, sorta scary at first, but the stupidness at the end from Taichi more then made up for it. Good work! Though I like all your work. :3 Keep it up!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Awsome! Im gonna go check out your sites! xD