Reviews for Red, Interrupted
Sammy1016 chapter 1 . 3/1
i am sorry I didn't like this one I couldn't understand what was going on.
leftylady70 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was hot!
Ponys chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Damn... :-D
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
More please!
niko5290 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
damn! man, it's stories like that that just gives me shivers down my spine. I actually had a dream like that...well, Elliot wasn't in it, and it was like a trailer for the show. Oh man, I think I gotta do that sometime when I get a girlfriend, which is hopefully sometime soon. Anyway, a fun song to listen to when reading this, I found out, is Coheed & Cambria's Blood Red Summer. It's a fun-up-beat kinda song. Anyway, hot, hot stuff that will certainly be in my dreams tonight.

Poor Elliot, I know how you feel, buddy! Damn those two for teasing us so!

Great job, definitely going on my favorite's list.
SVUobsessor chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was awesome. You definitely know how to write!
breezy531 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
OMG THAT WAS SO HOTT!
dawnjp1987 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
haha that was funny as hell. poor Eliot gettin teased like that :P
Tabula-rasa33 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
W.O.W

that was an AMAZING story...

its my new favorite thing ever.

seriously.. thank you..

you

ROCK

totally added this to my fave stories.

[]
Bastila481 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I loved it! The ending was great and you're description of Casey couldn't have been better . . . poor Elliot, I don't think he'll be sleeping well for a while. Keep up the good work!
babydykecate chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
LMAO. Very hot. “pet me” hair must be added to Casey the goddess and sporks, lol. "Olivia, whose arm slides around Casey’s waist and bunches a fistful of Casey’s skirt in her hand, exposing a little more thigh" - damn very very hot. lol. Cate.
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Lmfao. That was hot.

One question... ETA? I... Don't know what that is.

But the fic was hot anyway, and i could actually *see* it happening in my head, especially the last part :D

Nice.