Reviews for Almost
Just loved it!
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
love the story
inuaddict chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i nearly cried when i read this. its soooooooooooooo sweeeeeet. u NEEEEEED to write more of this or a continuation
xsachi chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I never heard the song Almost till I read this story. I decided to put it on repeat so I can hear it throughout my reading! It really did suit the story and I really enjoyed it!
inukag4eva2282 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw dat was so KAWAII! it made me giggle like a little girl the whole time! Loved it!Great job! -

Miss Saigon11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really don't know how to start this review, so I think that I'll just come out and say it: I've never gotten so emotional about a story before I read this one. Honestly, I can pretty much feel my throat locking up right now.

This fic is just sweet and romantic and beautifully written many other things! I just don't know what to say...

And I couldn't help but smile in the end. I didn't even realize it until I finished reading this.

Argh! I've got such a surge to write right now! Anyways, I'd like to thank you for such a great and emotional fic!

Miss Saigon11
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
wow this is really good and powerful!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hi. OH MY GOD! i loved this fanfic so much! it was so beautiful and meaningful! i think the song was perfect for them! you know, i really can imagine inuyasha doing that stuff, with kagome saving his ass numerous times. i can also imagine kagome forgiving him every time he did something stupid. miroku and sango played an important part. i loved the bet between them and the 'take that sango' at the end. it was a masterpeice! i loved that you made kikyo the whore type person. SHE TOTALLY DESERVES IT! maybe, just to get the villain in there, naraku could have been the drug dealer. it would suit his personality, totally evil! i really can't wait to see more out of your creatively genius mind, which in that area is far far far far far far far far far far far far better than mine! ) keep writing! -
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
That was so good! I got teary at one point but I was happy at the reunion! Creative, not original and well written! Nice Work!
Avelona chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
*smirk* Well, isn't Sango intuitive?
XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i so want to download this song now!

It was so good and i loved the end ...hehe funny stuff

Great SHot!
BabyAssassin chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
i love it
Neisha chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Okay. I LOVED this. Absolutely awesome! Very well done, my dear. Very well done.

I'm glad I took some time this morning to read. This was soo worth it.

You, my dear girl, did extremely well with this.

Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Althea M chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I like long oneshots. Some people don't, but I do.

I truly enjoyed this. I usually don't care for songfics because, well, I don't know the songs! But this was written AS a songfic and I really liked it. I could follow the action, as it were. In addition, I could visualize a lot of it, rather like I was seeing a movie in my head.

Great job!