Reviews for A Black Wedding
jc3380 chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Love it, love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT! Ugh... i hate this suspense thing though. Hehehe, update soon pls and i'll be a very happy man.
CSIgal4life chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
Hey it's been a while but I'm glad you updated. I'm so exited to see who the killer is and how Warrick and Nick will make it out of this.
jc3380 chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
hey man, great update. can't wait to find out who dunnit!
jc3380 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
hey thanks for the update. Been waiting for a hell of a long time for it. hahaha just kidding. I'm really glad you didnt give up on this story and i hope you continue updating and fast!
jc3380 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Hey there. Great chapter. Love to see the friendship between the three main characters grow. Hope you update soon as always!
jc3380 chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Hey man. Great installment, you got me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see how Nick's plan pans out. You got some pretty funny material in there too. The part where Warrick is like "The real problem is in my bedroom..." and Tony thinks it's a sexual problem, that really made me laugh. Such a joker Tony is. Anyway, keep up the good work and update asap!
NicknHotchfan chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Nick is going get his self in trouble with Grissom and Brass because he let Warrick to run off. I hope Warrick use his head instead listen to his friends.
CSIgal4life chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
hey im loving it so far. really hope you continue with it. can't wait to see what warrick will do.

Also, i hope greg gets a part in the story, i love him.

good work and update soon please!

xo KR xo
jc3380 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Great start man. The scene is set for some nail biting action. Love both CSI and NCIS. Tony and Warrick are my two fav charaters. Hope you continue with it!