Reviews for Stretching Paradise
remiedy chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
hahahha. lol. I laugh so hard when sasuke said 'does this means no come come paradise?' hahahaha.

well its so sad that you didn't finish it.
snowkatl chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
OMG love it! Lol was kakashi watching saskue and hinata XD
Oh and pwease up date some!
sasuhina 3 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
i wish you would continue this story please update
math music reading chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
This really is hilarious, please continue it and update it soon!
math music reading chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Kakashi really knows how to get to Sasuke. I really love this fic, it's so funny!
math music reading chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh dear, poor Sasuke. This is hilarious so far! Very original and creative idea too, it's even realistic.
ViperineVampire chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Wow...I really really REALLY like this story!It's like my FAVOURITE SASUHINA story!I don't even LIKE this pairing much!But you make them sound so good together!you absolutely HAVE to update soon!Please!
chocolaterock chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
waah! I love this! please update! i'm dying to read whats next. :D

i also love the part, 'Did this mean no Come, Come Paradise?'

I was laughing my ass off. well, please update. :D
ChompChomp chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
You know, I could read your story forever, I love the cute moments with Sasuhina...and I appreciate the fact that Sasuke shows he cares about her...in his own way. I think your a really great writer, and I can't wait until you update again!
KatSin chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Oh i love this story!

What's Sasuke gonna do now?
blackraven615 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Hahaha! Is Kakashi looking at Sasuke and Hinata in the watchtower? This is an freakin awesome story. Please update soon.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
here
Aufera chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Seen that you haven't updated this since the year -07, and just when it was getting interested! :P

Ah well, in case you decide to update this some more I'll just put this on Alert shall I?
LadyTeacups chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Oh my Jebus-why hasn't this had over 100 reviews yet?

My God, I can't wait for the lemon...yeah I'm a perv-but aren't we all? XD This is so well writen, and it's so hard to find good SasuHina fics but I'm glad I found yours. Update for the sake of my sanity.
rallybabe89 chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
great story. sasuhina is just the best. lol sasuke is very funny. hey will u be updating this anytime soon?