Reviews for Dreamscapes
HaltiOvi chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Um...So...Shouldn't there be one more chapter to this? I would very much like to read it. Thank You.
charl88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
that was sweet
loser in the gutter chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
aw! so cute. no... adorable!
Devils Melody chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
I don't have that much to say except for Aw. Cute story, can't wait for the next chappie.

Makai
BlackRoseSophie chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
I can't wait for the 3rd part! _
Invader-Nehima chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Your symbolism is so refreshing and sweet. Thanks for gracing us with more of your writings.
Invader-Nehima chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aww, that's just so sweet..I'm a sucker for symbolic stuff like this, ya know.

Heh, sorry for now reviewing earlier..I'm just now sorting through the massive influx of updates while I was gone.
gwacie mcgeek chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
So, yeah.

This is freaking awesome!

I love it.

Please update soon.
White Butterfly chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
That last dream paragraph makes me think he's drowning which is almost scary.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
*flails pitifully* I was supposed to get back to you and help you with these, wasn't I? ;

Well, I still think they're awesome! Great job. *whispers* And, if you want, I can help you with that third one? :D

-Lina
RaylenEX chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
This chapter was really nice! I love the way you use your words to describe the dream, it's very interesting and creative.
anmbcuconnfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
beautiful symbolism indeed! I love how Ed wakes him up from the dream so nochalantly afterward, it sort of drives the idea home... I know i already said this, but i had to add an official review... great job!
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Interesting. Nicely written too. I presume that the light Roy is dreaming of is some sort of representation of Ed?