Reviews for Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
TheDoors161 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I like the fact that you've named the chapters after rolling stones songs. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/6/2015
Such a lovely story. I really enyjoyed it. I also like the way rheir relationship changed during the time. So sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Her name is not Lilly, it is Lily. It annoys me when authors get a very important character's name wrong, even if its just a tiny thing like adding another 'L.'
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Ever tried writing slash *innocent smile* SiriusRemus- cutest couple eva!
unknown player chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
interesting fic here :)

gram errors here and there though.

and the plot seems a bit shallow, and things moved a bit too slow.

but it's perfect for a lighthearted read :)
Irayana chapter 15 . 2/21/2012
This was a brilliant story! I enjoyed it immensely. The characters were awesome and your dialogue had me laughing continuously. I even "awwwww-ed" at the clishes!

You're a great writer and should keep it up!
Irayana chapter 15 . 2/21/2012

You're a great writer and should keep it up!
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
AWWW! That was awesome! You're a great writer! Keep it up!

~U-Hinged
on the backs of angels chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Good story. :)

-Crane
sickfawn chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
as long as the carrier bag has air holes dont forget ;) i wudnt wanna suffocate
Shooting-Starkid chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
God I was laughing through most of this... Specially the end chapter :P I like the idea of a sequel... Very very muchly... Get scribbling :) but then again you've probably already written it and I just haven't checked (; I'm a bit klutzy like that. Well, I greatly anticipate all the things that have been promised for reviewing, and I would greatly appreciate if they were emailed to the correct address, please OxO
L. Hawthorne Black chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
I love this story! Please continue with a sequel! Maybe about after they graduate from Hogwarts, how Sirius needs a place to stay and all that. Maybe even a baby. He or she would be so cute! Anyway, thanks for an awesome story. This is definite my favorite Harry potter fanfic. And guess what, my name's Lydia.
chabitso.0 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
Loved this! And i would definetly enjoy a sequel. (haven't checked if their is one yet..their might be at this poin)

I always like reading the Marauders post Hogwarts days, cuz that when you get to all the intense-ness.

this was a great read, thank you.]
bittersweetties chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I found this chapter too repetitive. You just kept saying the same thing over and over again, and it made it sort of drag.
Griffinesque chapter 4 . 11/8/2010