Reviews for The Nichoume Haunted Mansion
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great, simply great! I can't stop laughing!
NumberFourPrivetDrive chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hilarious. Like really. Planting fake evidence. This was one of the most disturbing fics I've ever read. Thnx for the entertainment!
roxifoxi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
SunnyStormCloud chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hell that was freaking scary, and at midnight too D: ! If I was in the detective Conan world I would NEVER go in the haunted houses...I'm such a wimp...
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ahahahahaha...why did that seem like a freaking stage performance?

"Kudou-kun, oh, Kudou-kun...please, don't ask such questions when you're so obviously not ready to hear the truth."
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
They aren't scared anymore! That's great, Kudo. Exactly what you were trying to do. Now you have kids sneaking into your house again! That's so nice!

In case you didn't catch it, that was sarcasm. I heard it is hard to catch through writing... )
funvince chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Great story. It's always fun to see the Detective Boys having an adventure. I'm ashamed that it didn't occur to me that Shinichi's parents were the 'ghosts' until Ai figured it out. Nice characterization of Ai, by the way. And the ending with Conan bemoaning the monsters he'd created was amusing.
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Ahahahaha! XD This made me crack up so hard lol. So perfect. Ah yes Yukiko and her acting skillz...
Toki chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hahaha! This was very entertaining to read I love it! Nice plot, too.
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I'm putting this at my favorites list! I love this one so much! It was so hilarious! I couldn't stop giggling and the mystery was so genius! You are an awesome writer and a great story! I love this! Please please please write more! I'm begging you to write more! I love your story! Simply marvelous!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Poor Shinichi. Great fic.
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008