Reviews for Just the Way You Are
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Jill chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Loved it
jessi chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Interesting story, I liked it!
Knitchick chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
That was a great story, I can't believe you have so few reviews. It is a perfect solution to their not being able to be together in the series.

Thanks for sharing!
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Wow. This was great. I loved and enjoyed it so much.
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
It's a beautiful story, and I love how you handled the Angle/Seeley situation.

Very sweet, just the way I liked it.

Kinda missing some of the supernatural that I liked so much about Buffy, but I guess you can't have it all. lol.

The only issue I had was that sometimes, during the dialogs, I couldn't tell who was saying what and it kind of bugged me. Other than that - I loved it.

I don't know if you're still around since your stories are from way back when... but i hope you'll get this.
CathyD chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Just found your fic, and read it all in one sitting. I really enjoyed it. I'd never considered the Angel Shanshuing and becoming Seeley thing, but now that I've read it... I LOVE the idea! lol Nice job! :)

Cat
sugarless5 chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
FYI - I loved this story! Very well done. I've never written a Buffy/Bones fic, but I imagine it's tempting to have one big lightening bolt moment and "surprise! Poof! Seeley's gone! It's Angel!" As much as I love Angel, I like how you had her actually fall in love with *him* and had Seeley stay Seeley, even after he realized his past.
Angelus's Girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
i loved this story, im not a bones fan but i had a craving to read a buffy and booth story and am happy i came across this one, i hope you decide to do more crossovers between the two :)
tlf chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
I Love this story! Can you possible make a sequel or oneshots that could take place in between chapters...like when Buffy meet the Squints and visited Booth's office...when Buffy and Booth spare...when she meets Parker and Rebecca...then do a shot of the future of the wedding and/or their life in 10 years! I think that would be so awesome with your writing skills!
azerjaban chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
This was such a cute cross-over why don't you have it under Buffy X-overs?

5 STARS!

PS: Why didn't you have any of the squints or Bones mentioned for the rest of the fic?
Bufster chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
it!
ShayleeAlf chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
OMG! i absolutly loved this story! ive read it like 3 times and its still awesome! okay now that ive got that out of my system. lol. thanks for a wonderful read, and i love pretty much all of your Buffy/Angel stories as well, having read them all. yuor a magnificent writer. Cheers.
Evil Little Dog chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
As always, an enjoyable story from you. The only problem I had with it was the dialogue got overly long at some points and I wasn't sure who was speaking. Still, it was a fun read.