Reviews for Luna's wedding
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Cool story and great really doesn't understand when he hurts those he calls Luna's mother be fae that told Strange of Gentleman's plans?
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Once again, simply marvelous.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Ah... I finally got to read the story! I've been really busy the last 2 months and so I didn't get to write almost nothing:((

This story is wonderful and sinister at the same time :"sew the dress with a thread spun from the last sigh of babies who have died in their mother's womb" It gives me the creeps. I can't imagine how Luna felt for that. How come she didn't notice what he said. It was clear that he wasn't a nice man. But at the same time she was a little girl so it is normal for har not to notice these things. Creepy indeed.
Sharper Lee chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was SCARY! Seriously! I mean...it was beautiful...but you could tell that it was all bad...weird...amazing...

I understand was fey means now btw :D
Possum132 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Well well well! That wasn't the happy little story I expected. These fairy folk are rather like the Lord and Ladies of the Discworld. A most ingenious and enjoyable explanation for the necklace of butterbeer caps.
fledge chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
And here I was wondering - I was SURE it wasn't Arthur C. you were talking about; but I've never heard of Susanna. Well, another highly imaginative story; exactly the sort of thing that might happen to Luna, but NEVER to, say, Ginny. wonderful descriptions, too. And that last line suggests you are going to tell us more of those adventures, will you?

PS: Oats are the kind of grain that horses eat, what you mean is oaths. A small error, but it gives the passage a humorous twist that isn't REALLY intended :)
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Ah, now here is where I have a different opinion than Luna...I would have married him. ;-)

Lovely descriptions and the Sidhe was just a hoot, I loved him so. And you know, I love your writing style, it's developing so marvelous. With each story, you get better and better
TakEnet chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow, that was amazing! I really like your idea of using Sidhe from "Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell" for Luna's husband! (That was a crazy thick book, too! ;) ) It also helps describe a bit about why Luna isn't quite all there most of the time... I really like it! Thanks for coming up with such an original idea!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I was personally hoping for Arthur C. Alas.