Reviews for Good Wives Club Alt Ending
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wow very good I forgot that episode, need to rematch my DVD now thanks for the reminder of a good one.
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aw, love this! Amazing AU ending and I wish this happened in cannon! :D
mbj chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Love this alternate to the ep! Wish your version could have been written into the show...do you still write, love your stories
mbj chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I just saw this episode for the first time, and I really expected her to use the gun - thought it would be a good Tony whump op! So glad you wrote it up! Thanks!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very nice story :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
O yeah, this was great Tony whump. More than in the series. Enjoyed reading it.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
nice alterant
AmILeo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was good! I liked it. I would love to read the same events from someone else's POV, maybe McGee. Or all members of the team. Hey, looks like I need to write some fanfiction, at last! Nah, I'm a better reader than writer. Thanks though!
JuDei chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Good story-thanks. I just saw Good Wives Club and I was hoping for a good fic to go with it. Yours fit the bill perfectly.
Zee Viate chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I enjoyed this. You did a great job describing Tony's thoughts.
unmatterable chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i really like this story.. like others i love tony's thoughts & the little details. the writing style is just beautiful, i ohpe you're gonna write something longer some day...
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I don't know how I've missed this story until now but excellent work. I do like to see Tony in pain then being put back together again! I loved his introspective thoughts as he was hurt and how Gibbs and McGee dealt with it.

I look forward to reading more stories by you!
shirik chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
excellent chapter! very well written - i loved it!
AndyCake chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is a really great piece. You have totally nailed Tony's POV and his perception of what is happening to him. There are so many wonderful little details that you have woven into the story.

I really hope to read some more of your NCIS work soon. Would love to read a longer piece.