Reviews for Where I Came From
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 7/3
predestination shit right there
ramsay chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
wait what this is just huh? i think i ge-*head slposh*
Narc626 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
wait...what?
cko2 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
that is just so wrong on many levels that it is funny though...talking about screwking yourself silly and being your own partents.
The Texas Wyrm chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Heh. This was always a favorite of mine. A right twisted little story, just the way I like it.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Was this inspired by the movie 'Predestination'?
shugokage chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow that is a very strange and unique paradox!
Difdi chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
The fact that the concept doesn't make my brain hurt pretty well proves I'm weird...that was one of the funniest Ranma 'fics I've ever read!
Binnel chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A family of Ranmas... Oh dear god my hea- *Le faint*
TaraLi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is a *BEAUTIFUL* homage to Heinlein's "All You Zombies" - absolutely beautiful!
Partsu chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
omg...this is seriously warped up story...I can hardly control my laughter enough to write this

:D

_

So Ranma is son of Genma, who is Ranma, and Nodoka,who is Genma's rebound,meaning she's onna-Ranma...so he's his own son and his own mother and father...oh my head...
tuatara chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I think it's safe to say we have a gold-medal winner in the Causality Olympics! Dang. Those are some impressive temporal gymnastics, yo. Ridiculous, wonderful stuff. Kudos!
addicted2text chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Author's notes . . .humm, I wonder what the wish was?

Isn't that rather obvious? Soun wished to be able to share everything that mattered with someone who would be his best friend...
tranquilium chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This even nicely explains why Genma and Nodoka gave birth to...themselves. The new born Ranma is essentially the clone of two older Ranmas.
litokid-2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ah, I remember reading this years ago. I recall feeling rather disturbed that I actually understood the entire logic and could find no flaw with it.

...Geez, Ranma, you flippin' living paradox. Way to waste billions of dollars of cloning research.