Reviews for Where I Came From
ramsay chapter 1 . 4/1
wait what this is just huh? i think i ge-*head slposh*
Narc626 chapter 1 . 2/16
wait...what?
cko2 chapter 1 . 1/21
that is just so wrong on many levels that it is funny though...talking about screwking yourself silly and being your own partents.
The Texas Wyrm chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Heh. This was always a favorite of mine. A right twisted little story, just the way I like it.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Was this inspired by the movie 'Predestination'?
shugokage chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wow that is a very strange and unique paradox!
Difdi chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
The fact that the concept doesn't make my brain hurt pretty well proves I'm weird...that was one of the funniest Ranma 'fics I've ever read!
PootisHolliday chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A family of Ranmas... Oh dear god my hea- *Le faint*
TaraLi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is a *BEAUTIFUL* homage to Heinlein's "All You Zombies" - absolutely beautiful!
Partsu chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
omg...this is seriously warped up story...I can hardly control my laughter enough to write this

:D

_

So Ranma is son of Genma, who is Ranma, and Nodoka,who is Genma's rebound,meaning she's onna-Ranma...so he's his own son and his own mother and father...oh my head...
tuatara chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I think it's safe to say we have a gold-medal winner in the Causality Olympics! Dang. Those are some impressive temporal gymnastics, yo. Ridiculous, wonderful stuff. Kudos!
addicted2text chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Author's notes . . .humm, I wonder what the wish was?

Isn't that rather obvious? Soun wished to be able to share everything that mattered with someone who would be his best friend...
tranquilium chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This even nicely explains why Genma and Nodoka gave birth to...themselves. The new born Ranma is essentially the clone of two older Ranmas.
litokid-2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ah, I remember reading this years ago. I recall feeling rather disturbed that I actually understood the entire logic and could find no flaw with it.

...Geez, Ranma, you flippin' living paradox. Way to waste billions of dollars of cloning research.
L.A. Riverburn chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
that was simply awesome, simply wicked. Damn did I like this. I just came from Pilgrim's story, so my mind was all set for weird paradoxes and impossible stuff, and this takes it a notch up. I can't honestly say I understand it completely, but I'm gonna reread it.

/don't read this if you haven't read the story yet/

Ranma first is Genma, then Genma has Ranma, both Ranma and Genma get send to the past. Ranma becomes Nodoka, and eventually meets a Ranma who was send back in time by the nanban mirror, they have a kid Ranma who goes away with Genma, comes back... and goes back to the past... but isn't Ranma then already there in that past? doesn't Ranma keeps copying himself?

also, am I to understand that Genma's a panda send back in time?

Ack, my head hurts... oh well, loved it