Reviews for K2 Keitaro Urashima: To Hinatasou with Love
Bimarck chapter 2 . 4/21
The names Bimarck Alexander You can PM me to reply to this question

I wonder if Naru does have something for the fox
And seriously what's the lack of lemons. Come on dude at least make a oneshot(s)
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
hope you start in the fith story in this series
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
awsome job, and will there be a fith story in this series?
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
i think those two sisters are lesbians
Krimzonrayne chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
be honest now... was that turtle bit stolen from when Harry Potter get the sword and the hat from the Phoenix?
Major Mike Powell III chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
Well, well, soldier...

Helluva job, son. Nice pursuit, nice fight. Good work.

So, another preview, huh? Interesting.

Let's see what'cha got, soldier.

Aaron The 2nd Trickster Priest chapter 7 . 12/11/2006
An excellent chapter, as per usual. Your writing continues to improve. And the repartee of the characters and innuendo is brilliant. I would know, I helped you write some of it. Hahahah. Just kidding, pretty much all of this is yours. Which is why I take offense at the suggestions of philistine morons like Major mike. Shut up and let the man work. Mortal Kombat is a garbage game series, and why on earth you have this fascination with it, I do not understand. Please, shut up and read. Your unintelligent commentary lowers the overall quality of reviews. You have no ability to reason, or you never would made a guess that the vampires, who are effected by the stone, would be the 2nd group. Budsy old pal, don't listen to this n00b. Just keep writing. I'm expecting a climactic finish, don't disappoint. ;)
JKaitz chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Good chapter!

This chapter was very good, Keep up the good job!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Holly shit!

Helluva job, son! Damn it! So those neko-lycan chicks WERE the real bad guys here! Good job, there.

Nice fight and torture scene. Damn, pretty raw, man! Hoo-rrah!

And I really liked that part where K-2 went nuts! XD That was cool.

So, the final showdown's comin'. Let's see what'cha got.

Major Mike Powell III chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
Well, well, soldier...

Nice fighiting scenes. Worthy of a Mortal Kombat fight. Hoo-rrah!

So, a vampire HAS entered the building and is goin' for the Stone, huh? Interesting.

Let's see what'cha got.

Major Mike Powell III chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
Vampires! I knew it!

Helluva job, son. Nice little fight scene. But what happened to the real Kitsune...? 'Hope she's alright.

Showdown with vampires, huh? Interesting.

Let's see what'cha got.

Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Hoo-rrah! So Motoko-chan got what came to her, huh? Nice!

Interesting work, so far. And now you gave us a hint on these bad-ass chicks, huh? Awesome. And hot. XD

Helluva job, son. 'See what'cha got now.

Max Knight chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Kiss you sure she didn't imagine it?

Gonna go to KL tomorrow, which is like another state. So I'll be leaving my Island to the mainland of Malaysia. The capital of the country.

Motoko remind me of those strong yet fragile kinda likey heheheh.

Hmm oh yeah, to the last sister at the end of the sure you can take him on alone?
JKaitz chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Good chapter !

Hey, you sure update fast! (Not that I mind though) and the chapters are good.

Good job !
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
So, Shirai and Haitani are dumber than ever! XD

Well, I'd prefer the Neko-Lycan girls! Hoo-rrah!

Now, K-2 turned the tables on Naru...AGAIN! Outstanding! And so, we get to see a diferent Kitsune! Cool.

And the Stone of Dreams, huh? Interesting...and who might be these mysterious knive-throwers...?

Let's see what else'cha got.