Reviews for Obituary
Anna Scathach chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
yay i'm not the only one one who wrote stuff like that (many people dying in the war and someone mourning)... beautiful writing. awesome!
FreeDaChickens chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
This is interesting, but you only really focus on one person a chapter (not just telling it, but who they mourn). Despite beign their best friend, Harry isn't mentioned/barely mentioned in Hermione and Ron's perspective. Molly Weasley gives him one short sentence. You write a wonderful reaction to one person, but you leave everyone else out.

The characters also have a tendency to focus on the romantic part more than deaths. Ron regrets losing Hermione more than he seems to feel for his brothers or Harry's death. Hermione's perspective began great, the ending of her innocence, but ends completely focused on Draco. Ginny's just seems superficial and doesn't go very deep - almost as if he moved away instead of dying. "I mean don’t get me wrong, I cry constantly and the thought of going out with anyone else sickens me." She doesn't sound very sad or convincing here.

It's a good piece, but it could use a little more depth. Good luck with future writing!

FreeDaChickens
SpicyDragon24 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Aww...sadness and angst...but I liked it, I thought it was a good portrayal of how George might feel.

:( -(because thats how it made me feel)

:D -(because its well written!)
darkly lit chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
wow... it's so emotional ;_;
wondertitch chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
Another fantastic Chapter. I actually felt sort of sorry for Petunia, whilst still radiating a little bit of hatred.

Bravo!
noname chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
i like this story, but it's so sad. i like the insight of petunia. i never thought about it. i mean, with just an owl, it was like lily just left! who said they were never close? but then because an owl shows up, lily goes off to school to learn magic and petunia, she's left behind, perhaps for the first time. i really luv this story. plus the little thing in ginny's chap. "i sould be sad- i am. But i am monumentaly pissed at him." so funny in such a sad story. da da da da da- i'm luvin it!
SidiousSith chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Wow. This is one brilliant piece. It's one of the few things that has made me weep in years. Sheer brilliance.. *applause*

Your writing is stunning-I love how you portray all the characters. I must ask, though-is there any chance of doing beyond the grave appearances? (Harry, Malfoy, etc commenting on their deaths?) Also, is Snape dead? Redeemed? In Azkaban? I'd like to hear from his POV, if it's possible.

I'll say it again-Brilliant. Awesome work. :D
noname chapter 8 . 6/21/2007
i luv the beginning of this chapter

"People expect me to be upset that Harry’s dead…and I am. But mainly I’m monumentally pissed off at him."

Hilarious. going off to finsh the story!
serpentine17ice chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
It's really really good, and you'd feel like that that would be what the real characters would feel - if all that happened.

serpentine17ice

Keep on going...
Hermes priestess chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
*sniff* so sad...

update soon!
Ashily chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
That was also a very heartfelt one. I love it.
Ashily chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
That was an interesting one, I quite enjoyed a lighter side to Narcissa, although I definitely wasn't used to it.
Ashily chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
Molly exactly. I do love that bit about the pain of mourning a twin, too. I love you, as well.
wondertitch chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
*twitches* More... More
Fuzzicle chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
Very good! I'm really enjoying these, can't wait for Petunia's view on the deaths.