Reviews for Love Note
pockylover123 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
plz update! its getting good!
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
I am deeply interested in seeing how this goes. Update quickly.
anhdunamis chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
lol! i wonder who's Matsu fist victims? ...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
...Eh? This could be trouble for Raito/Light/Kira.
Cassiafistula chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
muwhaha... the direct opposite of death note.. and in the hands of matsuda the naive guy... hahaha.. this is going to be fun!
katan321 chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Funny! Keep up the good work!
greendaygirl12 chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
You are awesome, keep at it! Ha-ha, Matsuda is so slow! He thinks he's so smart...but he's not! Gotta love him, tho.
amy-the-rat chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
I am filled with fangirlish joy. Can the next chapter show us the Love Note's rules? And its first use in the human world?

And if Matsu goes on a matchmaking rampage, what will he be known as on the internet? Cupid? Some variation thereof?
Hobo3 chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
-but you can actually play this again on someone…less gullible.” Monologue done, he was content. Boy he got them!-

*shakes head* I still want a Matsuda of my very own, though. I didn't find this chapter tedious. Instead I found it an entertaining way to give readers more info on your Love Note.

My one criticism is the renaigami thing. But if there are death gods there can be love gods, no? So it's really just me. Ignore the criticism, take the praise.

Oh-and, yay! for the L arc. I'm more fond of L than Near or Mello.
Hobo3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Because Matsuda IS Love!

This thing could be even more dangerous than the Death Note. 0_o

Thank you for adding to the so-far slim pickings of Matsuda-centric fics here. I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
It is SO TYPICAL of Matsuda to think it's all a giant joke! I love it!

Can't wait to see the next chapter! Please, update soon!
Author Person chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
KYA! I LUV THIS! Go Matsuda, go! I wonder what this new note could mean...?
amy-the-rat chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is silly. Please write more.
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
OMG! LOVE NOTE! That is SO GREAT! I can't wait to see what Matsuda does with it! *is cheering for some fun pairings*

I know French, too, which makes this even better. Continue soon! (like right now)