Reviews for All I Want
Samuez chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
This last sentence and few paragraph depress me. A kitten named Sha're? Damn, it'll suck when the cat die.
Samuez chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
They lost so much by removing Daniel's memory. I don't see if the Air Force will accept that.

Somewhat disappointing ending. Oh well.
bobcox26 chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
one of the best kid fin that I have read thanks. I think that you caught the chacters right on
irezel chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
what a super cute story...3
jayley chapter 26 . 4/20/2011
i'm sure it wasn't supposed to, but that last line right there depressed me! i mean, that was his wife, who kinda wasn't i guess now that he's got no memory of her...even though i like little daniel, i've yet to figure out what makes for a happy ending with these stories(conveniently most of them aren't finished anyway), that made me feel like poor adult daniel was dead, which is a bummer! i did love the rest of it though, and him being an adult again quite possibly wouldn't have thrilled me either, so it was always gonna be lose-lose with me!
neko-jin72 chapter 26 . 6/16/2008
wow. that story was great. very nicely done.
zats chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Found the story and love the downsized Daniel. Can't wait to read all the chapters
SparklyBird chapter 26 . 5/17/2008
Wow - loved this story. Enjoyed the twist of Daniel Jackson being a kid. Thank you.
Dream's Abyss chapter 26 . 3/16/2008
This was really really cute. I normally don't like ships all that much, or stories leading to ships, but you put it in and made it work very well (it probably helped the Jack and Sara already had a past to work off of-I hate it when it is completely unbelievable).
Briar Elwood chapter 26 . 1/9/2008
Jeez...I think I'm gonna cry. Sha're? That's...sad...perfect...*sniffs*

Okay, I'd like to say just one thing after seconding everything I said about HAT. I really admire your ability to write things like this, where you change one big thing from the series, but connect it back to the series in the end...with a couple of changes. (To support that: I liked the reference to Cam...again. ;p )

Loved it, Cleo! You're amazing!

-Briar

Oh, and about the publishing? I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've finally decided I've been working on my novel for five years, it's about time I take a break on writing fanfiction and FINISH my novel...we'll see how well that works out. ;p
Briar Elwood chapter 24 . 1/9/2008
Thank heavens! The Nox!
Briar Elwood chapter 23 . 1/9/2008
Whoa, whoa, whoa, the guy who practically killed him? *sprints to read more*
Briar Elwood chapter 21 . 1/9/2008
I really don't like it when people scream. I'm just going to say that much.
Briar Elwood chapter 18 . 1/7/2008
Whoa...that was a loaded chapter. Jeez. Blunt force trauma. Nice Dannywhumping but seeing as he's a kid now...bugs me more than it usually would.
Briar Elwood chapter 16 . 1/7/2008
You ARE freaking evil! I was all going to gush over the whole chemistry over characters and now I'm freaking out about thinking what Jack's reaction to this is going to be!