Reviews for Santa's Workshop
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
i love this.. I keep on laughing while reading.. nice! :) thanks for sharing
zeroichi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow.. Mix feeling.. The first part was soo funny XD n almost the end is heart breaking.. Poor dean :(

'The little girl looked up at him. And up. And up. Her bottom lip began to quiver. "Mommy, it's a giant!" she whispered and burst into tears.' this part make me laugh out loud XD dude sam! U r n the part where a mom said that santa voice is sexy also funny XD

Anyway.. Nice story :)
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Lovely story! It made me smile, and it was touching _.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Dean would be a great Santa. He would also laugh at Sam for being on pooper scooping.
Aesculap chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Really beautiful, lovely christmas carol :)
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Laughed so much I nearly wet my pants! This was so funny and touching. Great stuff
prolixmay chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
aww, this was a really funny story in the beginning, but so sad in the end. I can't believe the hardships that Dean had to go through when he was little(even though this is just a fan fic, but one can still imagine and wonder). How he was so good with kids, I can definitely imagine him having kids and him being a really cool dad. Really nice and touching story...props;)
src13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Hilarious story. I laughed so hard when the little girl called Sam a giant. Poor Sam. It was a sweet ending too!
tsweeny chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I really enjoyed this. I thought it had just enough humor to offset the seriousness. I think that you did a great job with Dean's character.
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
It's really cute and you do a good job at keeping them in character, I like it.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Funny, cute beautiful...Thanks!
stjra chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh, that was so sweet, sad and funny all at once! Just loved the explaination for Dean's aversion to Santa! I just wanted to reach over and give him a great big hug! Thanks for sharing, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
"The little girl looked up at him. And up. And up. Her bottom lip began to quiver. “Mommy, it’s a giant!” she whispered and burst into tears." Hee hee
aeicha chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
ho,ho, holarious! this was awesome- just what i needed to get into the christmas spirit. dean would make one sexy santa!
E. Clay chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Very good job on this. It was funny and touching at the same time. You really know Sam and Dean. Thanks for posting.