Reviews for Skitty, Skitty, Oh So Pretty
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aw! That was cute!

I feel so sorry for Skitty and Shroomish, their parents taken by Team Rocket. And I felt sorry for Skitty, believing she was so weak.

You did a good job writing this! Keep up the good work!
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Oh, that was so cute. And, sad, not to mention. It really was good, though, it just goes to show... well, I have no idea what it goes to show, but it's good. (Skitty, skitty oh so pretty...)

Miko
ibuberu chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is a nice story, I like how the song goes, it's really sweet. Though, some things to take note of, you use quite a lot of dialogue, try to even out the descriptions and the dialogue. Because, I find your vocabulary good. The story itself, was nice, but I felt that it a little rushed. So yes, other than that, I liked it.
melonstyle chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Girl, I found that oneshot adorable! Skitty's my absolute favouritist (I don't think that's a word) Pokemon eva!

I'm faving this so I can read the adorability of Skitty again and again! I had a Skitty in my party (on my save in Pokemon Emerald), and it's named Skia. Skia's in me and my bro's Pokemon fic called 'Legends of Kanto'. It's in my favourites on my profile if you wanna read it!

As usual, good oneshot! Hail the oneshot queen!

Adios!

Mel-Girl.

PS- Shroomish are cool too. Mine evolved into Brellom and I called it Brelor.